You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Special Cashback Doubloon Offer

11 comments in this topic

2 posts
6,108 battles

You people better make it clear on what premium shop you guys are talking about! I know for a fact, that this offer only applies the premium shop on your website and does not include in-game premium shop connected to steam. Stop tricking people on your vague offers, like with what you did to me!

Edited by LouVeloso

[SEARN]
20 posts
9,495 battles

Yes!  As the previous post says, if the offer only applies to the World of Warship website premium area, then this NEEDS to be clarified, or you are going to get some really unhappy players!  

So in the best interest of the company and the clients I suggest you make this abundantly clear.  

[SEARN]
20 posts
9,495 battles

So according to the page on WORD of warships the offer is available now!

Quote:   

Commanders!

New Cashback Doubloon offer is here to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Get the most use from our special Premium shop offer: buy the goodies and bundles you need and receive Cashback Doubloons for your purchases during a week!

Make purchases in Premium Shop from February 8 00:00 @ UTC+8 to February 11 22:59 @ UTC +8!

But according to the timer it says it doesn't start for 3 days.  ???? I'm confused!!! 

[UPDOG]
1 post
2,562 battles

Shouldn't "Event available in:" read "Event finishing in:"?  That count down is for the last point when you can make purchases that count, right?

Also, can you please start telling us when we pass the thresholds?  We (in New Zealand) don't pay in USD, so it's pretty hard to tell when we've clipped a specific amount.

12 posts
7,020 battles

Despite all the offers you provide for doubloons, there isn't really all that much stuff in the game that it can be spent on.

Alpha Tester
858 posts
3,212 battles

I didn't participate in the last gold cashback offer, but it had the same confusion.

Something about, you can buy the items now and be eligible, BUT the countdown clock is for WHEN you see the gold refund.

I could be wrong.

2 posts
9,032 battles

How should I check my threshold? As I'm not using USD I'm not sure whether I reached the target or not. Even though the amount was clearly beyond that by converting to USD but I knew sometime it might be different conversion rate.