Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NOJ_iron

Bourgogne or Stalingrad

10 comments in this topic

[AUSSI]
15 posts

If u only had enough steel collected/won in battle, (thanks WG and my rank team mates) to add one of these ships to your fleet, which would u choose and why?

[LBAS]
866 posts
9,148 battles

StalinGRAD .... dont need to ask

Reason/?/

1. Russian Bias

2.Russian Bias

3.Russian Bias

• Funny 2

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,549 posts
5,145 battles

People in a position to own either of the ships don't even have to ask which one people think they should get.   

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,248 battles

Neither atm due to the state of the game, just IMO :)

[AUSSI]
15 posts
50 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

People in a position to own either of the ships don't even have to ask which one people think they should get.   

Thanks for your comment, I prefer RUM in my coke, but this reads like you mistakenly added salt to your cup of tea rather than the sugar.

• Funny 3

[FISH]
341 posts
27,051 battles

Stalingrad. All day every day. For many reasons. 

More survivable armour scheme. Stronger Damage output over range due to greater accuracy. Can't be easily HE penned. Burgogne can be HE penned by Harikaze line and Wooster line, i.e you can be melted very very quickly. 

Radar remains the most valuable consumable in the game atm. 

Many other reasons. 

• Cool 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
824 posts
8,103 battles

Well it depends on how you like to play.  Do you like to work the flanks and angles and try to outposition the enemy to cause huge damage?  Then the Bourgogne will be your ship.  Do you like Yammy play where you sit heavily angled and try to use your ship's inherent gun advantages (for Yammy it's overmatch, for Stalingrad it's AP angles and tight groupings)?  Well then pick Stalingrad.

I personally prefer Bourgogne by a mile, it's a fantastic ship.  Stalingrad is extremely weak when someone gets your side (not much armour, very high and large citadel), and that creates static play that is incredibly boring.

[TROLL]
319 posts
2,381 battles

If I had that much steel (which I dont and probably never will) I'd be happy to buy either of those. 

[KGHSF]
3,472 posts
7,680 battles

Bourgone is the same class to Alsace but a bit for good sigma and fire rate btw you will costly to gun caliber thickness armour and HP 

(IDK what's does standard tier 10 BB used to)

Stalin is only of your final answer because you were Large cruiser or Battlecruiser but costly to concealment 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Sign in to follow this