You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

6 pages and counting

11 comments in this topic

581 posts
7,156 battles

Just now I found out that they are not giving free xp compensation to those who have grinded CVs in 0.8. I was ok with everything but this is some next level BS. They clearly said that they want to "ensure the maximum advantage to players" and "you gain and advantage rather than lose something" and said anyone will be able to try out the new carriers and if they dont like, they'll be compensated. WG has blatantly lied to us. Those who have spent hours grinding the new CVs will get nothing but the credits...:Smile-angry: GG WG, well played 

1,143 posts
7,865 battles
2 hours ago, dieselhead said:

6 pages of hate for one update, any guesses how many it will end at?

Thats just en only doesnt it?

Whats about cn, jpn sub section? How many were there lol

Edited by humusz

617 posts
6,728 battles

The forums are much less enjoyable at present. Much more salt than usual. So many new posts and posters in short amount of time. Can’t really keep up. Threads get buried so quickly, replaced by more shallow threads. All complaining about the same thing.

2,351 posts
14,856 battles
9 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

Just now I found out that they are not giving free xp compensation to those who have grinded CVs in 0.8. I was ok with everything but this is some next level BS. They clearly said that they want to "ensure the maximum advantage to players" and "you gain and advantage rather than lose something" and said anyone will be able to try out the new carriers and if they dont like, they'll be compensated. WG has blatantly lied to us. Those who have spent hours grinding the new CVs will get nothing but the credits...:Smile-angry: GG WG, well played 

It's even worse than that because you don't even end up with a researched cv.

581 posts
7,156 battles
6 hours ago, keskparane said:

It's even worse than that because you don't even end up with a researched cv.

So basically, WG didn't only break the game for good, they have also lied about the change:Smile_facepalm:

Video Contributor
2,329 posts
11,214 battles

Keep in mimd

If

They buff DDs

Up to 6 pages

Buff CAs

Up to 7 pages

Buff BBs

Up to World of Battleships again with 12 pages