Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Syanda

Additional Information on USN Battleship line.

9 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Obligatory reminder that its April 1st, but this just popped up on WoWS EU:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/video-us-nation-teaser/

Battleship classes on the tech tree are:

Michigan
Arkansas
New York
New Mexico
Colorado
North Carolina
Iowa
Montana

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Obligatory reminder that its April 1st, but this just popped up on WoWS EU:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/video-us-nation-teaser/

Battleship classes on the tech tree are:

Michigan
Arkansas
New York
New Mexico
Colorado
North Carolina
Iowa
Montana

Looks like South Dakota will be Premium  in Tier VIII or Branch tree to tier IX or VIII from Colorado
Edited by Harpoon01

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Interesting how they're not following class names again.

They Follow the Spec and Armaments mostly 

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

I wonder if they will be doing any 'pocket' battleships. Or if they will be going pre-dreadnaught, dreadnaught, standard and fast? Perhaps a different line for each.

There were five ships in the Montana class. 4 total classes, of which includes Iowa and North Carolina in the Fast Battleship class (which is what the Montana Class was considered). All up, the entire class only had 11 ships, of which none of the Montana class were built.

Will be interesting to see the tech tree.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Perhaps they might do what WoT did and start splitting the individual lines to add more ships and tech options at the appropriate tiers. WoT originally started out with just light, medium and heavy lines after all, but over time, the addition of more tanks fleshed out the tech tree. Hopefully, the same thing will occur in WoWS, albeit probably on a lesser scale given that there are much fewer warship designs compared to tank ones.

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Perhaps they might do what WoT did and start splitting the individual lines to add more ships and tech options at the appropriate tiers. WoT originally started out with just light, medium and heavy lines after all, but over time, the addition of more tanks fleshed out the tech tree. Hopefully, the same thing will occur in WoWS, albeit probably on a lesser scale given that there are much fewer warship designs compared to tank ones.

True, however, I hope, unlike WoT, they keep the number of ships down. In WoT, I'm usually thinking "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, which tank line next, which bloody tank line!"

I'd prefer not to do that in WoWs :)

Sign in to follow this