You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HS_Velos

(Unpopular) 0.8.0 newcomers welcome patch

4 comments in this topic

[R-A-N]
Beta Tester
17 posts
7,188 battles

Maybe, after all, this patch will allow our new players to enjoy the game without being slaughtered by the low tier CV vampires.

Maybe, finally for some of us, this will be the end of an unfair era. Bye Zuiho and Taiho. See ya!

I know many players are thinking of quitting the game.

Sorry but not sorry. Maybe this game will be better without them.

I've read so many complaints about this cancerous re-work these days... so much salt. I hope there will be a solution for you guys.

Maybe another game mode, CV players and bot ships only? I always wanted the no CV option.

[SMOKE]
653 posts
10,034 battles

No its not that way .. what get into the picture is a type of ship had immunity over the others ; damage deal only effect the weapon and that can regen ; a type of ship is breaking multiple key game play and game play elements for all other type of ships, its about a type of ship who can go out and totally OP another type of ship with little in return damage ( practically zero on the ship ). Its about faulted logic in the plane / AA interaction ( you hurt more at long range, then less mid , then practically close to zero close range , try doing that on a cruiser going towards a BB )  Its about the AA faulted implementation ( oh so large bore guns will stop doing anything once the plane get into that 3.5KM , do anyone realistically think this is what it is in real AA ).

Its about all these go together and basically ruin the game .. I can see nothing better here, the old CV is not without its fault , but this is not just fault, its downright dysfunctional ( and made the game and everybody so too )

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,249 battles

I like the idea of no CV's but feel the best way forward would be to roll back the patch and then go talk to the CV players and see if their ideas can help, they probably have a better idea then WG.

479 posts
1,474 battles

This may just well be WG hidden agenda, to get ride of all experienced player.  Evil Sealclubber who bully T10 new players with T8 ships.