Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Good work team, the cap is secured!

10 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
651 posts
10,034 battles

lol .... PUSH C go go go

Edited by Mechfori

[TF44]
86 posts
7,919 battles

So why is the BB at A4 so being anti-social? He needs to get ito A for a group hug!

Edited by Farlesquew

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

i notice lemming train is more occurrence in this patch. last patch there's only 1 out of 20 of my games where lemming happened, but now its really common. or sometimes they just afraid to leave the base, they have to wait  for a sacrificial ship to leave first before they follow.

[LBAS]
5,163 posts
30,319 battles

1 AFK and 1 lemming train

lewd lewd weekend :Smile_trollface:

• Bad 1

[CLAY]
1,179 posts
8,076 battles
2 hours ago, yansuki said:

i notice lemming train is more occurrence in this patch. last patch there's only 1 out of 20 of my games where lemming happened, but now its really common. or sometimes they just afraid to leave the base, they have to wait  for a sacrificial ship to leave first before they follow.

That's how AA teamwork works nowadays.

You either all lemming together to protect from planes. Or strike out on your own and get concentrated by CV.

What middle ground? I have heard of no such thing.

13 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

loweffort.jpg.4a280f6fe9d676fee354334e1245982a.jpg

That's unusual. Usually on that map all ships go hide among the islands on the NE.

Especially when playing standard battle.

[SH0T]
1,300 posts
8,141 battles
6 hours ago, yansuki said:

More cv, more group up. It translate directly to more lemming

477 posts
1,474 battles

Game dynamic shall reward good team work, But Not force everyone into team play in order just to survive. 

If WG is really want to make WOWS a CV centric naval battle game, they shall remove all surface gun battle elements from the game model, Let every ship equip to support CV actions, and let CV perform more realistic air operations. 

just by long range high speed air search and haressment,  Air power is enough to make surface battle redundent.  Merging air power into surface action just like adding firearm into a hand combat game. it is odd, getting it balanced is hard, and getting people to agree on the artificial balance is even more harder.

Sign in to follow this