Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Patch 0.8.0.0 "CV Rework" Poll

So with the Patch Online since a couple of days what is your opinion on this?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Question for CV mains :- Do you like the CV Rework? (Also post your Opinions quoting it as a CV main)

2. 2. Question for DD mains :- Do you like the CV Rework? (Also post your Opinions quoting it as a DD main)

3. 3. Question for CL/CA mains :- Do you like the CV Rework? (Also post your Opinions quoting it as a CL/CA main)

4. 4. Question for BB mains :- Do you like the CV Rework? (Also post your Opinions quoting it as a BB main)

5. 5. As WoWs player do you approve the changes made to the gameplay on the whole as per Patch 0.8.0.0?(Just talking about the changes made to the CVs and AA. Not about the buffs and bug fixes)

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm occasional player, I just play for fun

14 comments in this topic

1,263 posts
10,726 battles

I guess at this point we all need to get together as a player base and face the reality. WG has changed a lot of things here and in their mind maybe it is for the good of the player base on the whole. We've invested lot of time with the game and it has become a part of our life, If I'm talking about me I've been playing this game since 2016 haven't been bothered about where this game was going but today it feels like something has really changed. And most of the people I know are frustrated about this change. If this keeps on going we might end up losing the interest in playing the game anymore.

I've added all 4 classes as options because CV rework effects each and every class's gameplay. So each everyone's opinion matters and everyone has a right to express their opinion.

Also please Post Your Opinions Honestly. No Trolling. No throwing personal insults at each other. Because at this point we really need to stand up to WG and their methods.(don't wanna end up with losing half of the player base)

Here's a poll from forum mod, I made this separate poll because I wanted to know what are opinions of different class players not only CVs and Non CV players but opinions from DD,BB,CL/CA.

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

81 posts
3,027 battles

If it weren't for operations, I'd just stop playing outright.

It's ridiculous at the moment. If a carrier wants you dead, your dead. There's not one bloody thing you can do about it. Destroyers stay lit up until they're dead. You can be sniping in a Richelieu, and a carrier will fly, unharmed, over the top of your entire team, to just delete you.

I don't usually complain on forums, but I'm royally pissed off at the moment. :etc_swear:

274 posts
8,539 battles

I am still on trial .. but after that I intend to take leave of thus game ... as a DD main I suppose I need not repeat what everybody already knew .... hey even CL suffers

1,116 posts
4,366 battles
5 hours ago, IJN_Yura said:

meanwhile in the other side of the server planet...

8eZvuSB.png

Ours is smaller in voters,but similar results:

412 posts
15,387 battles

Much as people and I want the update unupdated, it is very unlikely because:

1. Financial double hit due to compensation twice.

2. Kiasu WG.

3. Did I mention how people are kiasu again?

4. Loss of face.

Though, if wg does unupdate, I may move them out of where my opinion of them is right now: EA bin.

Beta Tester
693 posts
7,389 battles

As a DD main, the changes have moved the game a long way in the right direction.  The new CV's are so much better than the old version, both to play and play against.

There are obvious balance problems at the moment, but it was blatantly obvious that this was going to be the case.  It's also blatantly obvious that balance changes are coming soon, and will continue to come.

The game is in a state of flux, and I'm confident it will be much better once we are through this period.

21 posts
4,015 battles

4-6 CVs in a battle is a nightmare for all DD players.. I am learning to play as DD. And the thing is if you are permaspotted throughout the entire battle, then there is no point of playing DDs anymore.. you will get nothing outta this game..you cannot contribute anything as a DD to your team.. as you are spotted, your torpedos are spotted every f**ing time..

And one more thing is "Does Wargaming really care about us? It has become a Corporate company just Like ELECTRONIC ARTS. Do our opinions even matter to them?"

Edited by Satyanwesi

2 posts
1,410 battles

I really dont like the 3 CVs or more in the non Clan games. I get absolutely hammered by endless waves of aircraft  to the point where I'm now considering dropping the game altogether. put it back to 2 at most 

Sign in to follow this