You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

Damn, WG GIVE ME BACK MY HAKURYU!! ITS gone!!! CV BUG when wrong

17 comments in this topic

290 posts
368 battles

Damn it fail free xp transfer. I want to try midway so selling hakuryu.....

Get the Credit but all free xp turned into hashidate ship xp.... Which is crap....

I want my free xp back....

Damn it oh Mai gad

Rage quit

• Boring 1

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
3 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Get the Credit but all free xp turned into hashidate ship xp....

It is a UI bug afaik, so far nothing official about it from WG though...it sucks because we could really use that estra cash and fxp. Also the 5000 doubloon that I need for buying perma camo for Zao

[O7]
2,450 posts
15,733 battles

Here's the first unofficial response to my ticket

So, when you are exchanging aircraft carriers for credits and Free XP, you will need to research them again.

Unfortunately, in this case, returning of free XP does not seem possible.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

They don't seem able to comprehend what has happened. They highlighted the compensation mechanics that should have been applied. But as we know those mechanics weren't applied.

[TWR]
1,181 posts
4,547 battles
15 hours ago, keskparane said:

Here's the first unofficial response to my ticket

They don't seem able to comprehend what has happened. They highlighted the compensation mechanics that should have been applied. But as we know those mechanics weren't applied.

Maybe they got the same rep who hasn't got a clue from last year who responded to a WoWs issue as if it was a WoWp issue!

• Funny 2

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles

This seems so sketchy. I don't know why WG lied to us about "trying out CVs"...I'm still hoping they will fix their damn mentality and give us free xp, I personally am waiting till this happens and not refunding yet

[O7]
2,450 posts
15,733 battles
1 minute ago, _TAMAL_ said:

This seems so sketchy. I don't know why WG lied to us about "trying out CVs"...I'm still hoping they will fix their damn mentality and give us free xp, I personally am waiting till this happens and not refunding yet

Well their mentality seems ok on the surface. They did actually say they would refund FXP. The only problem is they stuffed it up and it's not working like they said it should. Also the small note about having to do it in arsenal which they jammed into the patch notes last minute didn't really prepare people for the proper way to sell their cvs so many would have missed out also because they just clicked on the cv and sold it (like you would expect to do).

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
53 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Well their mentality seems ok on the surface. They did actually say they would refund FXP. The only problem is they stuffed it up and it's not working like they said it should. 

That is what is wrong with their mentality... saying one thing and implementing something entirely different or keeping the information vague so that people misunderstand the whole thing. If they didn't say they'll give us fxp refund I'd not even bother bringing up the issue

[O7]
2,450 posts
15,733 battles

I'm not sure exactly how much FXP I'm out but I do know it is at least 900k. 600k because I sold both T10 carriers I had purchased with FXP before I noticed they weren't being credited then another 300k in a test to confirm exactly what was happening. It would cost me over $190.00 to convert that much ship xp so this isn't a trivial amount that WG have (currently) robbed me of.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
824 posts
8,106 battles

I believe they only give you free xp for your CV's if you had them researched before the patch.  If you researched them after the patch then try to refund them then you get ship xp to the T1.

Having said that, if that was their intention all along (and it may well have been), they certainly didn't announce it in their write up on CV refunds.

290 posts
368 battles
2 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I believe they only give you free xp for your CV's if you had them researched before the patch.  If you researched them after the patch then try to refund them then you get ship xp to the T1.

Having said that, if that was their intention all along (and it may well have been), they certainly didn't announce it in their write up on CV refunds.

Dat doesnt make sense, if that the case they should not remove the xp research.... So i wont losing hakuryu. 

Also my shokaku and taiho is already researched...... How did its also free xp is also gone.....

Now i must play from DD because i also sell my taiho..... Total bullshit

Raaaaaggggeeeee

[O7]
2,450 posts
15,733 battles
3 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

They don't have to give FXP but they also removed the fact ship was researched. Why can't I sell a ship and keep the research if I still have all the lower tier cv's?.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 10:38 PM, Akyamarukh said:

Damn it fail free xp transfer. I want to try midway so selling hakuryu.....

Get the Credit but all free xp turned into hashidate ship xp.... Which is crap....

I want my free xp back....

Damn it oh Mai gad

Rage quit

But... think of the positive contribution you've made to the community at large! :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Old_Spud_1965
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PAMAN]
143 posts
5,837 battles
9 minutes ago, Old_Spud_1965 said:

But... think of the positive contribution you've made to the community at large! :Smile_honoring:

Yeah, I agreed to that... :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[HMASW]
1,849 posts

I think what he is on about, is that all the unused normal exp sitting in his carrier, was transferred to the T1 Hashidate japanese ship when the change occurred, its a case of mistaken identity...

The exp sitting in the carrier WASNT the green "free to use on anything" exp.... It was just normally earned exp,  sitting in the carrier "free" (unused)... So the actual exp from the carrier wasn't actually lost, just transferred to the hashidate... You would still need to convert it to "free" exp with doubloons etc...

I also think that some players may have been led to expect that the unused exp sitting in the carriers when they were swapped, to be exchanged for "free" exp.... This was never going to happen...

I hope this clears things up....

Ordrazz

290 posts
368 battles
7 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I think what he is on about, is that all the unused normal exp sitting in his carrier, was transferred to the T1 Hashidate japanese ship when the change occurred, its a case of mistaken identity...

The exp sitting in the carrier WASNT the green "free to use on anything" exp.... It was just normally earned exp,  sitting in the carrier "free" (unused)... So the actual exp from the carrier wasn't actually lost, just transferred to the hashidate... You would still need to convert it to "free" exp with doubloons etc...

I also think that some players may have been led to expect that the unused exp sitting in the carriers when they were swapped, to be exchanged for "free" exp.... This was never going to happen...

I hope this clears things up....

Ordrazz

No, i sell all my CV include hakuryu and Hosho ini arsenal.... I don't get free xp and the ship line was reset. So i need to start from playing DD. Of course i went mad!

Just give me back my researched ijn tech tree from Hosho to hakuryu. 

[HMASW]
1,849 posts
4 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

No, i sell all my CV include hakuryu and Hosho ini arsenal.... I don't get free xp and the ship line was reset. So i need to start from playing DD. Of course i went mad!

Just give me back my researched ijn tech tree from Hosho to hakuryu. 

Did you buy them AFTER the update?  If you did that then resold them, you wont get exp back for them...

If you wanted to get free exp for selling them, you would've had to own them BEFORE the update... 

Also, you had to sell them in the INVENTORY page (click on your name in the top left of the port screen, in the drop down menu you'll find INVENTORY)

You had to sell them in there, not in arsenal or in the port, but INVENTORY....

If you sold them anywhere else, you may only get credits....

If you did that, then all I can say is lodge a ticket on the WG web page & explain what you did....

Maybe with any luck they might help...

Cross legs & toes as well as fingers & arms for luck, but don't hold your breath..

Ordrazz