Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cellum95

Ranked Battles Retreat

5 comments in this topic

48 posts
3,051 battles

With all the craziness that is going on in Random Battles, I think I would do Ranked instead as a retreat from all the fire that is happening. 

I would so far to say that this is the last pre-8.0 havens left in World of Warships.

255 posts
8,439 battles

Had to agree though it seems many big guns still adapting, Many were still in the mindset of trying to stay out and wait for something. They had to learn to tight formation with the DD  

557 posts
7,128 battles
3 hours ago, cellum95 said:

With all the craziness that is going on in Random Battles, I think I would do Ranked instead as a retreat from all the fire that is happening. 

I would so far to say that this is the last pre-8.0 havens left in World of Warships.

Well sorry to disappoint you but ranked is in even worse shape now with all the Musashi and JB spam. You will literally see a shit ton of BBs per side camping and farming dmg to secure thair star. A lot of them have zero idea on how to play and spam HE while bow tanking. There is a lot of Izumos too(and because WG loves me, they always end up in my team).I've seen many braindead players before but the type of players I am getting in my teams this season are overwhelmingly mindbogglingly utterly stupid:Smile-angry:

/rant over

Edited by _TAMAL_

157 posts
10,885 battles

I'm enjoying ranked - mostly in FDG and Kitakaze. Agree there are a few too many brainless Musashis hiding behind islands in the corner of the map while their team dies. It's like they don't know the rules . . .  and I think abolishing the saved-star would fix a few problems. But, it's mostly been fun, salt-free - and have had some glorious CQC in my secondary build FDG that has made it all worth it. 

249 posts
12,790 battles

there's a reason why save star is implemented. ultra potato teammates. idk why dds keep dying in the first 3 mins in my team

Sign in to follow this