Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GIGP

Some 0.8.0 update gamplay

2 comments in this topic

[ASALT]
1 post
1,363 battles

Using Des Monies will be hard now, you will need to focus on AA whilst no getting spotted by it, especially using the legendary mod which is not a good option for a moment due to its 15.8 KM main battery range and quite high air concealment, some captain skill  need to be  sacrificed for AA build since tier X CV is quite strong at the moment

Worcester is a bit okay, the air concealment will work fine with its 6.9 km long range aa with a 90% hit probability  and her stock 16.7 km range is decent since the ship's concealment is good

Tried Harugumo and some DDs, can't really play aggressively as I used to when CV plane fly around my area, will be targeted for sure upon spotted since AA is not that good plus low HP pools might need to rework on this since no much people are playing DDs

Regards,

Gig

Edited by GIGP

261 posts
8,484 battles

I do still play DD ... V-25 is fun and Rank Season is OK ... as for co-op / Random .. sorry I am off the game once I test out all thing I want to and need to test out, faulted this CV rework it is and until WG made each and every type of ship work and be able to function  proper, it will be Bye Bye ... oh BTW, that coming Radar buff / Torpedo nerf do not help either

Sign in to follow this