You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Flat out lie?

16 comments in this topic

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles

WG sent me an email saying win 1 battle get discount coupon, 10mil credits, premium boat for 7 days. Activated the link, won a battle, no coupon, no 10mil, no boat. Just more WG bullshit.

[911]
367 posts
9,991 battles
6 hours ago, keskparane said:

WG sent me an email saying win 1 battle get discount coupon, 10mil credits, premium boat for 7 days. Activated the link, won a battle, no coupon, no 10mil, no boat. Just more WG bullshit.

Same here. Did get the 10M, the coupon and a couple of containers after activating the link and winning a battle - but no free 7 day rental of an Irian. Will check again tomorrow.

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
7 hours ago, keskparane said:

sent a ticket support. they will answer it. i did on mine too. but apparently mine was "expired".

[TF44]
348 posts
2,805 battles

I still havent received anything from this offer. When I signed up for it I got the message that these "Gifts" would be credited into my game. Have played a few games still nothing! 

Rather dissapointing really.

Alex

B_T23

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 7:24 AM, keskparane said:

i receive an email too. same happened

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
On 2/2/2019 at 7:24 AM, keskparane said:

i have song for WG.

• Cool 1

[TF44]
348 posts
2,805 battles
1 hour ago, yansuki said:

i have song for WG.

One of "The Mac's" Best :Smile_great:

1,855 posts
6,025 battles

I got one of those emails,

then I realized that is the email for an alt account that I don't play anymore :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I got one of those emails,

then I realized that is the email for an alt account that I don't play anymore :Smile_teethhappy:

I did realize that though. I logged in the alt account on both the web and the game client.

1,855 posts
6,025 battles
2 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I did realize that though. I logged in the alt account on both the web and the game client.

If you already sent a ticket, then wait... I have nothing else to say about this matter :Smile_hiding:

[MD]
93 posts

I didn't get any emails from WG. Is there a rule to be in there gift list I wounder.

Or is there a bias involved about gifts ! 

1,855 posts
6,025 battles
2 hours ago, MD047 said:

I didn't get any emails from WG. Is there a rule to be in there gift list I wounder.

Or is there a bias involved about gifts ! 

Requirement(s): left the game for a long time -or- account level is low.

But mostly you need 2+ months not playing the game.

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
10 hours ago, Paladinum said:

If you already sent a ticket, then wait... I have nothing else to say about this matter :Smile_hiding:

i already send ticket too.

INB4 they reply few month later and make excuse that its already expired.

[MD]
93 posts
18 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Requirement(s): left the game for a long time -or- account level is low.

But mostly you need 2+ months not playing the game.

Ahh thats the trade off.

I was playing my a** of on chrismas event,new year campaign, PEF campaign royal navy campaign. How do they expect players go away for such a long time in all those events. :Smile-angry:

Its bit unfair to those players who was active at the moment and didn't get any rewards like they does. And they were out for a while and getting rewarded for it. Sighhhhhh 

[LBAS]
82 posts
5,564 battles
33 minutes ago, MD047 said:

Ahh thats the trade off.

I was playing my a** of on chrismas event,new year campaign, PEF campaign royal navy campaign. How do they expect players go away for such a long time in all those events. :Smile-angry:

Its bit unfair to those players who was active at the moment and didn't get any rewards like they does. And they were out for a while and getting rewarded for it. Sighhhhhh 

Assuming you completed the campaigns you ended up with a ton load more than someone getting this email and having not played in atleast the last couple of months.  And that's not even counting if the rng gods blessed you when you opened Xmas containers.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
42 minutes ago, MD047 said:

Ahh thats the trade off.

i was away for 2 years too. but i didnt get guilio caesar like they advertise (they claim promo is already expired)

• Angry 1