Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rufusflywheel

Ruined

8 comments in this topic

26 posts
13,626 battles

New update has totally ruined the game for me, cvs are a joke you are not even out of your base and you are spotted, dds maybe just 1 or2 per game played, there are games where no one is capping as far as i am concerned it is usless and i will not be spending anymore money on this game and i have played it since day 1 so you have lost a good customer and i dont think iam the only one who does not like it.

• Cool 4

183 posts
5,899 battles

no you are not the only one

all the wasted money

and this could have been a great game "sigh"

3,537 posts
7,880 battles

That's why i don't even touch the CV anymore

[ANZUS]
2 posts
5,389 battles

Agreed! This is the biggest failure for this game. I’ve been playing for more than 3 years, loving it, and the new CV gameplay is killing me. Just as I unlocked the GK...

The tankiest ship in the game gets deleted inside TWO MINUTES before I can fire a shot!!!! Now you have to endure flooding until all of their torpedo runs have finished. Damage con on first flooding and they then put more flooding on you plus fires. AA spec is an absolute joke! 

Wargaming, FIX THIS SHIT NOW or you will lose a big player base except CV fanboys. Even Notser and Flamu think this is the dumbest thing! 

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,592 posts
5,205 battles
42 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

That's why i don't even touch the CV anymore

I've never played them.  The game is going great for me.

head tap.gif

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[MUS]
17 posts
1,881 battles
45 minutes ago, bargie38 said:

Agreed! This is the biggest failure for this game. I’ve been playing for more than 3 years, loving it, and the new CV gameplay is killing me. Just as I unlocked the GK...

The tankiest ship in the game gets deleted inside TWO MINUTES before I can fire a shot!!!! Now you have to endure flooding until all of their torpedo runs have finished. Damage con on first flooding and they then put more flooding on you plus fires. AA spec is an absolute joke! 

Wargaming, FIX THIS SHIT NOW or you will lose a big player base except CV fanboys. Even Notser and Flamu think this is the dumbest thing! 

I dont think even CV mains like this format bro.

[AMPOL]
6 posts
5,633 battles

if like me you like playing dd  once again WOW have gone to far radar and now non stop planes overhead and half your health to one pass by the rockets with no aa to protect you soon it will be all bb and carriers what fun then.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this