Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

T9 Azuma

7 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,200 posts
5,727 battles

OK first off, making Azuma T9 is the right choice... You have no idea how happy it makes people if you are not making it a steel ship (my hope)...

However has WG lost it's mind? It's literally less tanky than Atago in current state. I know it's WiP but are you kidding?

Here's an idea, take the Zao principle to her:

- low HP for class (Super Cruiser)

- troll armour for class (don't do Stalingrad though)

- amazingly accurate guns (one thing that seems to be right) with high damage per salvo

- average DPM

- great stealth

Easy! She has no radar or torps so just make her shine with guns and stealth, simplez.

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 3

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
10 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

OK first off, making Azuma T9 is the right choice... You have no idea how happy it makes people if you are not making it a steel ship (my hope)...

However has WG lost it's mind? It's literally less tanky than Atago in current state. I know it's WiP but are you kidding?

Here's an idea, take the Zao principle to her:

- low HP for class (Super Cruiser)

- troll armour for class (don't do Stalingrad though)

- amazingly accurate guns (one thing that seems to be right) with high damage per salvo

- average DPM

- great stealth

Easy! She has no radar or torps so just make her shine with guns and stealth, simplez.

Agree with everything you said. I didnt even care about her when she was t10 because of being a steel ship but now I'm really looking forward to her. 

What needs to be done to her though:

1. Increase HP to atleast 62K

2. Increase deck armor to 30mm and bow stern plating to 27mm

• Cool 1

[151ST]
1,200 posts
5,727 battles
3 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

Agree with everything you said. I didnt even care about her when she was t10 because of being a steel ship but now I'm really looking forward to her. 

What needs to be done to her though:

1. Increase HP to atleast 62K

2. Increase deck armor to 30mm and bow stern plating to 27mm

Some of my clannies reckon she'll get buffed, I hope but I don't expect her to be buffed

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
42 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Some of my clannies reckon she'll get buffed, I hope but I don't expect her to be buffed

I would rather point them as "balancing" instead of "buffs". Specially the armor thing. 25mm in Heavy Cruiser is not ok unless it gets monsterous hp like kronstadt. Alaska atleast has armor that can bounce stuff. 58k hp with 25mm allover means every bb will lolpen you from 360 degrees:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[151ST]
1,200 posts
5,727 battles
12 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I would rather point them as "balancing" instead of "buffs". Specially the armor thing. 25mm in Heavy Cruiser is not ok unless it gets monsterous hp like kronstadt. Alaska atleast has armor that can bounce stuff. 58k hp with 25mm allover means every bb will lolpen you from 360 degrees:Smile_sceptic:

Sub_Octavian was saying on Reddit (paraphrasing here) 'IJN cruisers not T10 don't get 30mm armour...

But she's a Super Cruiser!!!!

Gah! So frustrating

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
8 hours ago, Paladinum said:

33 mm bow and stern plating :Smile_hiding:

Nah, that is reserved for Russian cruisers only... let's not make Stalin angry, oka?:Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this