Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

the tears of DD drivers are tasty

9 comments in this topic

[SMOKE]
Beta Tester
561 posts
2,736 battles

DD's have had it too good for far to long , only people bitching as i see it are the DD players 

they have been OP for far to long , now they are not , they are crying like babies 

the CV's do need some work , having unlimited planes sucks and they need some small tweeks , plus they need to buff AA fire 

but it is a step in the right direction 

[CLAY]
595 posts
6,675 battles

...have you played in a high tier battle in a DD lately? Have you played in a Shimakaze lately. Radar, every DD can out gun you, CLs which can kill you with ease, hydro spotting your torpedos. 12km Kronstadt Radar.

Thats not to say DDs, or certain DDs, cannot do well, and I’m sure BBs drivers have had issues, but it is not accurate to say a whole class is OP. Many die in first 5 minutes.

1,035 posts
12,941 battles

game is designed with 4 classes in a match so dd is not op, it's because lack of cv before 0.8.0 dd can run around undetected torping everyone as they wish

then comes the radar and now it's cv turn again, anyway i see plenty of tweaks and changes coming again soon

[SMOKE]
Beta Tester
561 posts
2,736 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

...have you played in a high tier battle in a DD lately? Have you played in a Shimakaze lately. Radar, every DD can out gun you, CLs which can kill you with ease, hydro spotting your torpedos. 12km Kronstadt Radar.

Thats not to say DDs, or certain DDs, cannot do well, and I’m sure BBs drivers have had issues, but it is not accurate to say a whole class is OP. Many die in first 5 minutes.

omg , you mean you have to actually play smart for once , welcome to balance 

673 posts
5,383 battles
2 hours ago, kongman said:

they have been OP for far to long , now they are not , they are crying like babies 

they have been OP for far to long

they have been OP for far TO long

[CLAY]
595 posts
6,675 battles
1 hour ago, kongman said:

omg , you mean you have to actually play smart for once , welcome to balance 

We’ve been introduced. Met Balance a while back when I started playing DD in high tiers. Got to know her better in recent times with the new US CL line and the increase in Kronstadt radar.

CV don’t balance DD, just make it a lot harder to do what people expect DDs to do. Namely spot and cap. Having to deal with ships that make that harder isn’t a new thing to DDs captains.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

261 posts
8,484 battles
43 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

We’ve been introduced. Met Balance a while back when I started playing DD in high tiers. Got to know her better in recent times with the new US CL line and the increase in Kronstadt radar.

CV don’t balance DD, just make it a lot harder to do what people expect DDs to do. Namely spot and cap. Having to deal with ships that make that harder isn’t a new thing to DDs captains.

No its not a lot harder, its impossible ... and this ruin key part of game play and this is not just DD ..

Sign in to follow this