You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kyjo

You Nerfed a Premium Warship ?????????

16 comments in this topic

18 posts
1,550 battles

Wow thats a brave move nerfing the hell out of the Atlanta that thousands of people have paid for. Last time WG did that in WOT's they lost thousands of players

299 posts
3,771 battles
17 minutes ago, kyjo said:

Wow thats a brave move nerfing the hell out of the Atlanta that thousands of people have paid for. Last time WG did that in WOT's they lost thousands of players

What did they do to your precious rainbowbote this time?:Smile_teethhappy:

18 posts
1,550 battles

You pay for a product then they reduce the performance. As I said they did it in WOTanks and lost thousands of players and never nerfed a premium again.

81 posts
3,759 battles
8 minutes ago, kyjo said:

You pay for a product then they reduce the performance. As I said they did it in WOTanks and lost thousands of players and never nerfed a premium again.

WG got a lawsuit on that WOT nerfed issue.

You could try to sue WG ASIA,I believe all of us would be very grateful if you really do so.

[MHNVY]
6 posts
2,050 battles

I thought it was just me! Really not happy about this. Sure it may still be playable, but its not the same, and I certainly didn’t get anywhere near the kills I should’ve. 

You get an atlanta knowing that your aa makes up for your rear echelon positioning. This update has taken away the main reason for playing it. 

174 posts
6,300 battles

thanks @yansuki for posting that link, I was just discussing the same thing with a clanmate this morning. I had exactly the same point as was mentioned on the EU forums, Since the AA bubbles no longer overlap and most of Atlantas' AA firepower is in her 127mm guns as soon as they go offline you're stuck with her very small and weak shorter ranger armament and that I think is where the problem lies. I bought Atlanta specifically for her super AA and nothing else so to have that now lacking is, to put it politely, rather annoying!

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
205 posts
6,869 battles

Any lawsuit shouldn't be just for the Lolanta though, I have MANY premium ships now all nerfed due to the patch, now multiply that by a few thousand similar players and several servers and well, that could be worth a considerable amount I guess? 

I assume that WG are covered by the player agreement though? I'm not a lawyer but that type of thing is notoriously tricky, one incorrect punctuation and BANG, your in the gulag wondering what happened before you know it, from a WG employee point of view of course. 

I wonder if anyone who reads these forums is a Lawyer?

Beta Tester
693 posts
7,389 battles
On 2/1/2019 at 1:44 AM, kyjo said:

AA rating from 84 to 54

It's a current bug that AA increasing skills don't increase the listed AA rating.  WG have said they will fix it.

Also, if Atlanta's AA is too weak, they will buff it.  WG don't tend to nerf specific ships, but they have on numerous occasions nerfed groups of premium ships when they do mechanics changes.  Just ask Blyskawica how the stealth fire rework went.

Here's a dev quote since the patch in specific response to a question on the Atlanta:

"I cannot confirm or deny that Atlanta AA is shit now. I cannot deny this because I see your feedback and respect it. I cannot confirm it because I see the stats and if they are correct (double checking), she is fine, in terms of planes shot down and still best in her group. However, we're not making any conclusions yet - we're aware of the Atlanta questions, and will pay all necessary attention to her and other ships when tweaking the balance."

Something to note is that when attacking a single ship, most of the chance of shooting down planes comes down to the skill of the CV captain at avoiding flak.  This is why sometimes you knock out a whole squadron at once, and other times you don't shoot down a single plane.  All you can do is be specced right, be sectored right, and pop DFAA at the right time - this is going to make it as difficult as possible for the CV captain.

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles

my texas and sims also suffer from this. i heard they nerf sims DFAA damage. as for texas the range is just not enough to be effective. 3.something KM is too short for AA. specially with bullet like planes flying around you.

23 posts
12,315 battles

I will preface this comment by freely admitting to only paying a couple of bucks in this game , I did want to earn the cossack , but without having some sort of luck to get the currency , forking out a couple of bucks to get the currency to finish getting it , seemed like a reasonable tradeoff for the fun I had had earning most of it . that said , assuming that they care about the negative opinions at the moment , I would just like to add one more viewpoint , which is , as I said , I havent wanted to pay money in for any part of the game and knowing that they can and will change your purchased ship , after you pay for it , is quite a put off. So I am less likely now to chip in , than I was before .