Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wolven_1

Older Premium ships being made available

4 comments in this topic

[SEARN]
25 posts
12,352 battles

Hi,

I've been playing since 2015.  I love this game.  However, I feel that there are a few ships many have and many don't, that need to be made available to those (for whatever reason) who missed out on them.

I can think of the Missouri and the Belfast a examples, but there are plenty more.

Even if they were brought back to the premium shop for a day (announced with plenty of warning) or a week, it would give many players the opportunity to get ships which have been available in the past but are unobtainable now.

This is not just for game play but for historical value as well, I mean who wouldn't want the Mighty MO???   Even if they were brought back for an anniversary like the day WW2 ended etc.  Also imagine the boost to funding of WOW that would occur if they were to go on sale for a specific length of time 😁

Anyhow, this is just a thought, hope the developers might consider it.

All the best, 

Wolven:cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,550 posts
5,145 battles

Lol Nope.

Its been stated ad nauseum by WG that neither will be back for sale because of their negative impact on the game.   They do drop from containers.

[SEARN]
25 posts
12,352 battles

Well if that is the case, fix them and make them available for everyone.  Balance them.  Why should some people have them and others not!!!

There is always a way to make things fairer.  They can buff and nerf other ships why not do the same with these and allow everyone to get them.

Rather than have a money grab lottery and hope that you might get lucky.  😒

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
316 posts
7,081 battles

Look at the uproar that has started over Giulio Cesare being tested at T6 because it is OP, changing them sets a dangerous precedent and (as has been noted with GC) potentially breaches consumer laws in various countries. if you really are a collector and want them that badly, as Ralph said the still drop in super containers, if you have most other premium ships then next time it rolls around buy a bunch of new years containers, they drop a lot of ships and, if you already have a ship it was going to give you it will re-roll and give you one you don't. Get enough new years crates and you'll end up with Big Mo, Nikolai, etc. That, as far as WG is concerned is a much better way to make money

Edited by blauflamme22

Sign in to follow this