Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

3.2m potential damage and 30k damage for 1k base exp

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

played atago on ocean map. (i didnt knew this map still exist, i though WG already banish it to oblivion). somehow i was the favorite target practice of musashi and yamato on enemy team, i manage to earn 2m potential damage in less than 5mins, and ended up with 3.2m at the end of 10minute short game.

so you do get some exp and credit by tanking.  :Smile_medal: though not sure if it scales the more damage you tank.

3m potential.png

3m potential1.png

3m potential2.png

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles

In all honesty, both tanking and spotting needs to be rewarded at least 3 times more as they can both be vital to the success of a team. But as of right now, there is no incentive to take risk and spot or tank for the team

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
57 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

In all honesty, both tanking and spotting needs to be rewarded at least 3 times more as they can both be vital to the success of a team. But as of right now, there is no incentive to take risk and spot or tank for the team

true. i wish they add more reward for spotting and tanking.

there are instance where dd get low HP after contesting cap. most dd player will try to go on suicide mission and play next game because they feel there's nothing they could do, instead of trying to  spot for team.

i have a game like that and i tried to spot for team. i manage to get up to 100k+ spotting damage but not much exp given, i ended up paying more repair consumable too as i was playing tier X.

as for tanking, lots of bb still sit at the back and snipe at max range. i have games where 2 bb are still full HP while the rest of the fleet are on low HP.  we ended loosing the game even though only the CV are alive on enemy due to points, as enemy dominated cap points.

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles

Oddly enough, in World of Tanks, they have massive rewards for spotting(you get half equivalent xp for spotting dmg I think, not sure about the exact numbers)...in fact, a class in the game, LTs literally depend on spotting dmg for getting xp.

Sign in to follow this