Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

Azuma moved to Tier 9

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
673 posts
5,383 battles

Buffs for Leone, Neutralshiny (torpedo destroyer) and Yahagi. Viribus Unitis ("Strength from Unity") moved to T5. Azuma moved to T9 and duly nerfed.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/test-ship-changes-bc8825f30d1c?fbclid=IwAR3RpyJhyeJD3St5tsqDImkv4xQOpD_ENX7wPbYPy9hv90SS7voHJHDC3W0

Then what could the T10? Azuma with torps? :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
708 posts
8,162 battles
55 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Buffs for Leone, Neutralshiny (torpedo destroyer) and Yahagi. Viribus Unitis ("Strength from Unity") moved to T5. Azuma moved to T9 and duly nerfed.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/test-ship-changes-bc8825f30d1c?fbclid=IwAR3RpyJhyeJD3St5tsqDImkv4xQOpD_ENX7wPbYPy9hv90SS7voHJHDC3W0

Then what could the T10? Azuma with torps? :Smile_hiding:

Kitakami 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,101 posts
9,714 battles
53 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Buffs for Leone, Neutralshiny (torpedo destroyer) and Yahagi. Viribus Unitis ("Strength from Unity") moved to T5. Azuma moved to T9 and duly nerfed.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/test-ship-changes-bc8825f30d1c?fbclid=IwAR3RpyJhyeJD3St5tsqDImkv4xQOpD_ENX7wPbYPy9hv90SS7voHJHDC3W0

Then what could the T10? Azuma with torps? :Smile_hiding:

The one with 356mm/410mm selection loadout

 

And also a Steel ship.

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,101 posts
9,714 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

That isn't a super cruiser. That's a BB.

Probably the another B-65 Variant with 356mm, except the secondaries arent the 100mm, probably 127mm inch, Powerful Artillery but with less AA Guns.

Image result for B-65 356mm

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
673 posts
5,383 battles
11 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Probably the another B-65 Variant with 356mm, except the secondaries arent the 100mm, probably 127mm inch, Powerful Artillery but with less AA Guns.

 Image result for B-65 356mm

Not gonna be classed as "cruiser" in game. T7 BB at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
673 posts
5,383 battles

There is a US super cruiser design that has 4x3 305 mm guns (Alaska with four turrets). If WG want to, they can add that as T10 US super cruiser.

I might have given them a (possibly horrible) ideas... :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,101 posts
9,714 battles
1 minute ago, waichung1823 said:

Nooo My Dream Ship Azuma being downtiered......:Smile_izmena:

 

Isn't Hydro is a standard consumable for T9 CL/CA... hmmmm.... 

Radar is, so Azuma will Get Radar, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
673 posts
5,383 battles
3 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

 

Isn't Hydro is a standard consumable for T9 CL/CA... hmmmm.... 

:Smile_izmena:

1 minute ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Radar is, so Azuma will Get Radar, 

LOL 

No :Smile_ohmy:

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,142 posts
7,865 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Then what could the T10? Azuma with torps? :Smile_hiding:

Lol, Azuma should have torps lol

Design B-64 was supposed to have 9 - 12 inch Guns and Torpedoes armanent.

Design B-65 was revision of Design B-64, after USN unveil the Alaska. the torpedoes armanent was removed, BUT the gun was upgunned to 9- 14 inch (356 mm), and its role changged from Escorting Yamatos to replacing Kongo Class, as lead of Battlecruiser Squadron

late IJN premium ships somehow always downgraded version of the regulars, a WG traditions indeed

Edited by humusz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
673 posts
5,383 battles
5 minutes ago, humusz said:

Design B-65 was revision of Design B-64, after USN unveil the Alaska. the torpedoes armanent was removed, BUT the gun was upgunned to 9- 14 inch (356 mm), and its role changged from Escorting Yamatos to replacing Kongo Class, as lead of Battlecruiser Squadron

Yeah that won't be classed as a "cruiser" in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,142 posts
7,865 battles
7 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-20-08-23-999_com.google.android.youtube.png

No Kii ?

 

5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Yeah that won't be classed as a "cruiser" in the game. 

Put torps back, put in T10

call it B-64 - balans

 

then let people screaming, Premium ship more op, its belfast of T10, P2W Megazao etc

Edited by humusz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
557 posts
7,139 battles

Bright side is that Azuma will most likely be available for Coal now... so no worries about min-maxing on Steel reserve. Also, if Alaska is fxp and this is Coal, I may actually be able to get both :Smile_coin: 

Point to be noted though, this is a super-cruiser with 310mm guns and now it will be getting Cruiser dispersion. That is no joke. It may actually be powerful enough to offset the nerfs it is getting :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
436 posts
5,486 battles
2 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Probably the another B-65 Variant with 356mm, except the secondaries arent the 100mm, probably 127mm inch, Powerful Artillery but with less AA Guns.

Image result for B-65 356mm

It's a baby Musashi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×