Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus_____

When should I join a clan? Ie how many battles?

6 comments in this topic

16 posts
270 battles

I have completed nearly 200 battles and am loving this great game.

At some stage, I intend on joining clan.  I want to be a competant division player and participate in clan wars and ranked etc.  But I recognise that these activities are a long way off for me: I need to git gud, or at least on the way to becoming good.

When is a good time to join a clan?  Presumably I need to have the game fundamentals under my belt and a good port with ships across tiers.

What benefits are there to joining a clan beyond the obvious team play aspect?  Eg in game economy benefits.

Super Tester
4,104 posts
4,575 battles

You can join a clan at any time.  It all depends on what you want out of a clan and whether the clan thinks you can offer it something.   Clans vary in what they want out a player.  Some are happy with social players, while others want players that actively contribute to oil, and then it ranges all the way up to highly competitive (and selective) clans that do a lot of CB's.

You can join casual clans easily and you can always progress to another clan if you outgrow your old one.

[TF44]
72 posts
9,992 battles

Hi Mate,

There are a number of  in game economic and XP benefits to members of a clan.

I think most clans will have players who will take the time to help you develop your game.

Take note of clan names in game. Have a gander at their description. You probably want to join a social clan initially. Once you have more experience and are playing well in high tier random battles you may look around for a more competitive biased clan.

Either way as long as you are upfront about what you are intending, you will have no hassles. Just remember you get nothing for nothing, so you will get greater value out of being in a clan through active participation.

Cheers

Edited by Taipan17
Added a bit

[LBAS]
715 posts
8,204 battles

Benefit of joining clan?

• Minor Reduction in cost service and researchable exp
  • A minor boost to getting FreeEXP ,EXP and Commander EXP
  • Small bonus of extra coal
  • More chances of divisioning with people

Sign in to follow this