Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

One more wish list to Ashitaka buff.

10 comments in this topic

468 posts
4,675 battles

her name is considered as profanity?

shot-19_01.22_23_37.17-0286.jpg.6ae71afc06c089e8dc7846b21db194de.jpg

Wargaming please eggsblain!

Now seriously, I don't want to see her name to be censored in the future. This kinda feels dishonorable. Because AFAIK, there are no ships in the game whose name is censored expect this one.

And I still don't understand why WG did this to her. Is it because she is bad?

673 posts
5,383 battles

On the topic of strangely censored words, the game considers a string of "o" (capitalized or not) as profanity :fish_palm:

There is "@ss" in Massachuchu's name, but I don't see that name getting censored. It's so unfair.

Edited by Paladinum

468 posts
4,675 battles
31 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Try 'Nooooooooooo'

Then you see the oooo censored. Rip censoring system... 

yeah they need to improve it.

[CLAY]
595 posts
6,675 battles

WG need to modify their censoring system. Its bad enough when you use common acceptable words in chat which get censored, let alone when in the auto generated text like in Ashitaka, as shown in OP statement.

But words such as button, scraped, analysis, Guadalcanal. It really annoys me when these get censored.

What is really ironic, is that if you spell them out in spaces B u t t o n, it allows you to type them just fine. But as part of an actual word? Seriously, its SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A DICTIONARY WORD (or a name which is actually elsewhere in the game).

It just really annoys me because its a blind idiot censor system which NEEDS to be corrected. It just, LOOKS bad.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

Sign in to follow this