Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Combat mission won't tick over

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,115
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,240 posts
12,396 battles

My "Lifting the Siege" mission seems glitched.

It's at 5/5 but won't tick over.

I have played games after it was at 5/5 to try to proc completion but no luck.

Any clues?

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 11.35.24.67.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
94
[911]
Member
367 posts
9,991 battles
4 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

My "Lifting the Siege" mission seems glitched.

It's at 5/5 but won't tick over.

I have played games after it was at 5/5 to try to proc completion but no luck.

Any clues?

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 11.35.24.67.png

I think you still need 5 hits to citadels - if that's the one you're concerned about.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,115
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,240 posts
12,396 battles
1 minute ago, Moldavia said:

I think you still need 5 hits to citadels - if that's the one you're concerned about.

I am noob. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,115
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,240 posts
12,396 battles

Derp over.

For now...

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 12.36.28.87.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
265
[LBAS]
Member
2,151 posts
10,692 battles
On 1/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, Max_Battle said:

Derp over.

For now...

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 12.36.28.87.png

Its a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×