Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wombat56

Excess CV Captains what happens?

3 comments in this topic

[LANCR]
37 posts
6,167 battles

I have kept all the CV's to Tier 8 in both IJN and US.

Question.

So when the Ranger goes to T6, I now have two T6 commanders because the Independence Captain is still there.

This is going to be repeated for T4, when the Bogue is removed, two T4 Captains for the Langley.

Now the same for the IJN.

So are we going to compensated for the training of that second Captain who has lost his ship and has no current job.

Edited by Wombat56

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,504 posts
12,284 battles

All Commanders of aircraft carriers placed at odd Tiers will be retrained for the new carriers one Tier lower, and transferred to the Reserve. If there is no vacant place in the Reserve, an extra place will be added as required for each Commander.

[LANCR]
37 posts
6,167 battles
17 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

All Commanders of aircraft carriers placed at odd Tiers will be retrained for the new carriers one Tier lower, and transferred to the Reserve. If there is no vacant place in the Reserve, an extra place will be added as required for each Commander.

That's what I already explained. I will have two captains trained for each even tiered ship.(4,6)

We get compo for the CV's but not for the experience the captain has earned and now can't use without retraining.

So if they start a new CV line do I get free training for those excess Captains that I have spent time and effort into developing that now have no job or costs 500 Dub to retrain for another ship.

Edited by Wombat56

Sign in to follow this