Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

missing gift

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,062 battles

i was looking for world of warship mail after i return to game. saw this one on my mail. gift

i claim it but i cant find Massachusetts or any item mention in the gift. i also have another one with vanguard and manage to receive it without problem.

gift.JPG

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,062 battles

after i click on the reward?, not yet. i was checking mail from wargaming first. i also saw guilio cesar one.

[LBAS]
715 posts
8,196 battles
14 minutes ago, yansuki said:

after i click on the reward?, not yet. i was checking mail from wargaming first. i also saw guilio cesar one.

after you click "Reward Claim"

You have to win a battle in order to get the gifts

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,062 battles
19 minutes ago, R3negade said:

Welcome back
Havent seen you for ages

thanks. and hello again :Smile_honoring:. i stop playing due to my broken laptop keyboard. but once i got a new, one i already un-install the game and my previous internet will take ages to dl the game. so i laylow and get busy with other stuff.

istill watch flamu, arlios, yuro and jingles content on wows.
i just return a week ago. after i saw an email from wg that give bonus if i return again. also i got bored with other game i played, also i have no phone so i cant play that particular game.

but how im having some problem, i heard you will get julio caesar when you return to the game, but i havent receive mine.:Smile_sad:

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,062 battles
4 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Maybe check if its a 'combat mission' or 'personal assignment'

will do. thanks

i checked it, there are no other mission aside from dalies and your usual campaign.
OTZ

Edited by yansuki

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,062 battles
12 hours ago, drakon233 said:

hanvt seen you in ages either

hello drakon its been a while. how's your temper. im surprise to see lots of you are still playing this game. i just return cuz i got bored on playing rpg games. still practicing to not be a potato.

Sign in to follow this