Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cerebus_fighter

screen freeze/ missing ships etc.....

3 comments in this topic

13 posts
10,284 battles

Ever since I have played WOW there has always been bugs. At the beginning it was having difficulty with queue waiting.sometime i get in (the worst was 3.50 minutes to go in game to find one other green left yep i waited) or get 'in' and find ship is sunk. 
This was annoying but hey its a complex, match making linking players form around asia . so i rolled with it. This queueing still happens (hence me writing this) but now I am more vested and I do  care about my win rate 45% 😞 . Another issue that popped up in the last patch or patches  Im playing. I scope in on red ship find that i can see the hp bar and name of ship but no ship. This has triggered me a few times decked out ship in flags and im sailing around blind, the slaptalk /insults from the other members starts up. All in all a very negative experience. I have noticed patterns early evening .(so generally wont play around these times) but then there are just random times it happens. Oh Screen freezing argghh too many times have i been in good/great position and then freeze....crash.

I have never been able to complete Narai. everything is cool till troops are landing the red teams ships coming out and than........freeze........crash. So now don't play it, I can play the other scenarios fine.  

Could you tell me how to do replay or screen save the matches so i can show what i mean if this is not making sense.

Thanks

[LBAS]
708 posts
8,162 battles

Have you tried updating your Graphic Card?

Did you try lowering your setting?

For screenshot, use "Snipper Tool" if you are on windows 10 or

Press the Prnt Scrn button and open paint and press "Paste"

Replay wise, just download aslain mod :

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2020-07120-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview/

Follow the steps and you will be fine

186 posts
1,474 battles

It had happen to me about 3 times randomly. Only happened on 7.12, actually tried graphics setting and drivers too. I am not convinced at all changing graphics setting would resolve it.

I only fixed it by quickly restarting the game. I have to parked to ship at a corner and hope no one shoot at though.

I found ships were not displayed in the tech tree in 7.12 once or twice.  also have to restart.

Sign in to follow this