You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Kaung

Why IJN/ Japanese CV line starting from V is more op than USN counterpart?

4 comments in this topic

2 posts
866 battles

I have not much too experience into the game, highest Tier ship Colorado, first time into this forum, BB main and just started researching CV line, currently have a Bogue and thinking to advance to independent. BUT!!! I started noticing these; A. Bogue counterpart Zuiho has 1 more TB squadron than Bogue, B. Bogue fighters are 70% of the times lose in 1vs1 against another Bogue/Zuiho when I have GF4F-4 upgrade equipped, C. USN ships has 1 less squadron at either same or higher tier than IJN  ships. I dont understand! I compared Midway fighters vs Hakuryu  fighters (hp, AvgDmg/Sec, speed are lower, wtf!) Although Midway's TB and DB are better at hp and maxDmg, is its playstyle supposed to be TB and DB suicide squadron while fighters are so useless. 

What is it that I am not understanding?

(Sorry about my English paraphrase. I am not too used to forum asking). Sincerely seeking answers.

Edited by Captain_Kaung

[CLAY]
1,510 posts
9,346 battles

In two weeks, none of this will matter. CV rework will change everything.

2,965 posts
6,701 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

In two weeks, none of this will matter. CV rework will change everything.

What this guy said. Try to experience CVs now as much as you can (LOL)

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,793 posts
5,676 battles

The only point to playing CV at the moment is to grind a line.  Learning the required skillset is pointless as nothing you do now will count in 2 weeks.  Download the PTS and try the new CV's as well.  Who knows, you might hate it and never want to play them again.

• Cool 1