Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArtickWarspite

750K free exp

24 comments in this topic

167 posts
3,465 battles

So I've just ticked over 750k free exp (without converting any elite exp I might add), and I'm deciding whether to save it, or spend it on the Musashi. 

My stats suggest I'm a BB main, and the 18" guns are tempting, but is it worth it? Also, with the weak as AA, will it become more of a liability when the CV rework comes?

I know it's popular- I see it in every single game that has T9 ships, but I need help weighing up the pros & the cons...

Super Tester
4,085 posts
4,562 battles

It comes down to what you want.

I've got it.  At first I didn't think much of it and only got it because I have all the FXP ships.  Ive grown to like it so much I've actually started to play the IJN BB line.   I never progressed past T4 and Ive been here since day 1.    I can t say that the new CV rework will see any kind of increased CV play at high tiers and you can counter it by being near AA specced ships. 

You need to weigh up how quickly you generate FXP and whether you want the ship or wait out for the next big thing.

1,278 posts
11,481 battles

I recommend Musashi.It'll disappear in 0.8.0.

Also it's actually T 9.5.

If you want Free XP, buy special signals,SIMS and go Dynamo 

Edited by User_1145141919810

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles

I got Musashi and Kron very recently.

I made sure I did before they are removed from purchase.

Kron is fun but I haven't even put any modules in Musashi yet.

My question to myself was, "If I don't get these ships while I can now, how will I feel later?"

I would much rather get Alaska or Wichita but as neither are available at the moment and I will likely get time to rebuild my FXP in time to get them/it/whatever, I chose to drain my FXP now to get what will soon be hard(er) to get pixel botes.

318 posts
25,034 battles
2 hours ago, ArtickWarspite said:

So I've just ticked over 750k free exp (without converting any elite exp I might add), and I'm deciding whether to save it, or spend it on the Musashi. 

My stats suggest I'm a BB main, and the 18" guns are tempting, but is it worth it? Also, with the weak as AA, will it become more of a liability when the CV rework comes?

I know it's popular- I see it in every single game that has T9 ships, but I need help weighing up the pros & the cons...

Musashi will never ever become a liability. Pull the trigger on the purchase before she gets removed. You wont regret it! 

Easily my favourite ship to play these days.

147 posts
3,789 battles

I got the musashi, I'm a BB main also
 have a fun with her and got bored after cause I don't wanna sit in the entire game
slow turret, slow speed, can't retreat immediately
its like a stationary Battleship. 

I prefer playing a BB which is moving and has a decent turret traverse.

Well its depends on you
You either want to sit to shoot, tanking or sailing while supporting other ships.

766 posts
8,034 battles

I obtain my Musashi not so long ago, never really tried her in Random Battles yet, but think it'd be quite fun. Thinking about she is able to face tier 7 ships kinda funny.

I Personally preferred German/USN BB gameplay over IJN BB, but Musashi will not be available soon, that's why I choose to purchase it cos I don't wanna regret later. (I don't have Gramy, Julius, Nikolai, Belfast. I hesitated, though not really regretted but still...)

Just my personal thought

Edited by Darkworld_2015

[LBAS]
708 posts
8,162 battles

You know the lesser sigma is a advantage if you think about it

Yammy is so accurate when you actually got outplayed by the enemy movement change, your shell misses

With Musushi, those shell may connect luckily

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,522 battles

Musashi is fun, and makes angling irrelevant for certain ship.. Do you like to see one shot kill? 

I play CO-OP, seeing those bow tank bots i laugh (Not applicable to FDG, GK, Moskva & Stalingrad as they have 50mm mid bow armour).

But you gonna have hard time with the turret traverse. You can mitigate with Cap skills and modules that would down to 56 sec but still slow, that leads to vulnerable to DD that rushing you. Your turret traverse cant keep up with the fast moving ship. 

Edited by waichung1823

Super Tester
4,085 posts
4,562 battles
5 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

I'm just Big MO 

I still thinks its a better overall boot than the Musashi as it still has decent guns mobility radar and its insane credit earning ability.  The Musashi is just pure overmatch-lol-goodness.

343 posts
7,551 battles

Musashi in a T7 game. What's not to like? Plus it really doesn't care in a T10 match either. Solid purchase with FXP or Coal.

Soon it will be gone and you will regret not getting it sooner.

167 posts
3,465 battles

Thanks for your thoughts everyone! It would appear the results are rather overwhelming. If there's a ship that is so universally liked then I'd better hurry up and get it!

Thanks!

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
120 posts
14,246 battles

i got all the t9 premiums ships also not only do they  generate credits  but  they also train my captains 

318 posts
25,034 battles
On 1/19/2019 at 9:31 PM, Kamanah said:

Musashi in a T7 game. What's not to like? Plus it really doesn't care in a T10 match either. Solid purchase with FXP or Coal.

Soon it will be gone and you will regret not getting it sooner.

Musashi is stronger in T10 games than in T7 games imo. in T7 it gets far fewer pen hits and far more overpens.

Sign in to follow this