Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MD047

Transaction error

4 comments in this topic

88 posts

Was getting this massage randomly for 2 days. Fixed it by restarting the game/ client again.

But today I can't do anything.

Can't collect containers, can't mount/ demount consumables on ships,can't mount camo's on ships, can't assign commanders to ships. 

Just able to play battles. 

Please suggest, Its very annoying. 

Screenshot_68.png

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,066 battles

I had this same issue just before new year. Had a few days of it popping up from time to time, but then one day straight where it was showing up everywhere in everything I did.

Nothing that you can do. For me it went away the next day and it hasn't come back.

23 posts
12,315 battles

from other peoples comments in clan , it seemed to be something to do with premium consumables . 

a workaround , i seemed to find was to take the premium consumable off , refresh , then once it had completed repairs , replace the premium consumable to the ship

now whether or not that still works , or was the reason , i cant say , as it hasnt happened to me since last week

88 posts
Just now, HobartAWD said:

I had this same issue just before new year. Had a few days of it popping up from time to time, but then one day straight where it was showing up everywhere in everything I did.

Nothing that you can do. For me it went away the next day and it hasn't come back.

Lucky you. 
But if it behaves like this then it has to be a bug of some sort. WG should take some steps to fix this.

You know how annoying it is when you try change consumables, captains, flags, everything 

Sign in to follow this