You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShaddowAU

What & Where is the “Personal Fleet” Campaign?

6 comments in this topic

135 posts

I got a "Congratulations upon your anniversary in World of Warships!" email yesterday where in part they talk about campaigns, text as follows:

Sea Wolves is a program made to thank our long-time veterans. It consists of two parts:

The "Honorary Service" campaign, which congratulates those veterans celebrating the anniversary of their first battle, counting from the game’s launch (September 17, 2015). A Commander eligible for two or three years of service reward at the campaign’s start will also receive rewards for previous stages.

The “Personal Fleet” campaign, congratulating those Admirals inclined towards collecting ships, and particularly those who have assembled more than 50 ships in their Port—a number that amounts to having an impressive personal fleet!

Thank you for being with us!

Now I have had the "Honorary Service" campaign from the point I unlocked the ability to do campaigns, however far back that was, but I have never seen, nor now have a “Personal Fleet” campaign and I have well over 50 ships so what is it? It can't be that Collectors Club patch, emblems and flag etc. as that is not a campaign.

PS: The big question is what to I buy with the 30% off coupon that I got with this email... ??? Only get 2 days to use it.

Edited by ShaddowAU

[O7]
2,455 posts
15,788 battles

IIRC they showed up in the Personal Assignments.

If you don't have something you specifically want then the best thing to do with the 30% coupon is to not be enticed by WG into spending money.

11 posts
5,601 battles

Personal fleet is just how many ships you have. There are awards at 100, 150, 200 and 250 (?). You don't have to sign up or join, and I don't think there is any tangible award (bar a new emblem)

135 posts
6 minutes ago, TroublesomeOrca said:

Personal fleet is just how many ships you have. There are awards at 100, 150, 200 and 250 (?). You don't have to sign up or join, and I don't think there is any tangible award (bar a new emblem)

That's the Collector's Club and I got that stuff but this they refer to as a "campaign". In the campaign section in the game I only currently have "Mighty Prinz", "Science of Victory", "Honorary Service", "Yamamoto Isoroku" and "Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!", there is no “Personal Fleet” in there. If it is not a "campaign" as they started and it is the Collector's Club then why didn't the call it a "program" or "incentive" or "Frosty the f#@king snowman" for all I care, by why mislead people calling it a campaign?

198 posts
4,775 battles
2 hours ago, ShaddowAU said:

That's the Collector's Club and I got that stuff but this they refer to as a "campaign". In the campaign section in the game I only currently have "Mighty Prinz", "Science of Victory", "Honorary Service", "Yamamoto Isoroku" and "Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!", there is no “Personal Fleet” in there. If it is not a "campaign" as they started and it is the Collector's Club then why didn't the call it a "program" or "incentive" or "Frosty the f#@king snowman" for all I care, by why mislead people calling it a campaign?

It not have been properly announced yet but by the sounds of it, this campaign may be more like a personal assignment. The other option is it might be something like Steel Monsters whereby players who have been around long enough can access the campaign.

The Personal Fleet sounds more like a Promotional Campaign than something in the game that you actually play, which of course matches up with the collectors club.

11 posts
5,601 battles
On 1/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, ShaddowAU said:

Ahh, my mistake then.

I have no idea. It doesn't show in my game.