You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Is it wrong to use Max Level Commander on low tier match?

28 comments in this topic

2,628 posts
6,886 battles

So.. i was facing this "Fake New Player" who only have ship up to tier 4 clemson but already have 7 max kill on his T3 match
i bet he is a player on other server or just make new account for fun.

when i face him, he complained that i bring a high level commander to a low tier match. so this make me wonder what you guys thinking about using high level commander on tier below 6. Do you think it is not good to use max commander on lower level?

if i remember, new player will get commander on lvl 3 right? so their T1 match wont be using commander at all.

for me, i want to bring my best commander in my premium ship to earn money... and yes, my Kamikaze and Gremy commander is a lvl 19 ( i use them to farm commander point to raise or retrain other commander)

Spoiler

p9QJyC1.png

[CLAY]
596 posts
6,675 battles
1 hour ago, XP_On said:

So.. i was facing this "Fake New Player" who only have ship up to tier 4 clemson but already have 7 max kill on his T3 match
i bet he is a player on other server or just make new account for fun.

when i face him, he complained that i bring a high level commander to a low tier match. so this make me wonder what you guys thinking about using high level commander on tier below 6. Do you think it is not good to use max commander on lower level?

if i remember, new player will get commander on lvl 3 right? so their T1 match wont be using commander at all.

for me, i want to bring my best commander in my premium ship to earn money... and yes, my Kamikaze and Gremy commander is a lvl 19 ( i use them to farm commander point to raise or retrain other commander)

Hide contents

p9QJyC1.png

Considering that T5s are used in ranked, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to use a high ranked commander in low tier battles.

Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
6,201 battles

Think of all the low tier premium ships.....their use is for????? Training captains or using a 19 point captain to get elite XP for your other captains.

Why should it be a problem to properly use low tier premiums for there intended role of training captains.

261 posts
8,484 battles

why should that be a problem ... yeah getting all the commander skill point take a lot of grinding and if one care to spec the captain to a low tire ship .. why not .. I had a few low tier ships in my regular play roster and I spec them with good 10 point + captains. I play tem cause they ae fun to play and give good fun to my enjoyment, the captains made them even better so why not

14 posts

Absolutely YES it is OK.  You grind 1,708,000 EXP for a 19 point captain, use him/ her as u want, enjoy your hard work, but on all the flags u can as well and camo.  It is within the game rules.  It is fair.  Anyway they say "All is fair in love and war".

[CLAY]
596 posts
6,675 battles

It’s really no more of less fair than a 6800 game player playing at that tier anyway.

We can play those low tier ships too. If they don’t want us to, they should fix the matchmaker :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Grygus_Triss

673 posts
5,387 battles

The game's rules don't forbid it. MM allows it. There's no reason to not do it.

Morally it's wrong

I don't feel the pain and labor of sealclubbers.

They're playing at the most boring tiers. What's so exciting about being an annoyance to new players (and other clubbers)? What do they have to prove?

316 posts
2,336 battles
4 hours ago, XP_On said:

for me, i want to bring my best commander in my premium ship to earn money... and yes, my Kamikaze and Gremy commander is a lvl 19 

5 hours ago, XP_On said:

i use them to farm commander point to raise or retrain other commander

^^^^^ This is Mainly what Premiums are about.

I think you just have to ask yourself one Question:-

"Am I comfortable with this?' 

If Yes. --- Go for it. Who knows, you might just bash up a few "Seal Clubbers/Stat Padder's" while you are about it.

If not. --- Don't. Just put the Commander you wish to train in your Premium ship. Yeah. That's actually grinding the skills out.

Good Luck. :Smile_great:

Alex B_T23

173 posts
4,857 battles

No, I have never put Halsey into a Charleston and turned off his red tracers, no never. :Smile_unsure:

His damn flag is a bit of a giveaway though. :Smile_facepalm:

1,188 posts
5,592 battles

nothing wrong even if you use 19pt captain in tier 1 ship

and nothing wrong to use 1pt captain in tier 10 ship as well

if game allow it then it's A-ok

1,278 posts
11,481 battles

There're MM protection for (very) new player.Those Account Level below 11 will match BOTs in PVP.

However after that they'll face normal players.

(This is why Nassau,Orion and St,Louis got nerfed)

[1NATN]
487 posts
16,510 battles
15 hours ago, XP_On said:

When you start a new account and play through the low tiers you will frequently be pitted against both people and bots, so getting Krakens etc is pretty straight forward if you get your head around the game mechanics early.

For example... I think there were maybe 3 actual people in the game...

292 posts
3,718 battles
30 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

If he's shittalking, that just means you didn't kill him fast enough, see if these shitters will complain after you devstrike him in your first salvo

This is why I never shit-talk people unless he gets a dosage of karma (like the last dude that called my team's Atlanta a noob, but he got torpedoed by a Scharnhorst).

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
357 posts
7 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Max Level.

He sounds familiar.

Do I know him?

your secret admirer....maybe.

Back on topic, nope I don't see anything wrong with that.

on the other hand, perhaps you might feel a bit of achievement if you can beat that 19pt captain player with your 0-10 point captain.

259 posts
8,655 battles

Why not ? im using 19 captain on my clubson :Smile_trollface:
but im using clubson just for fun and to relieve stress.....
and im not using my clubson so often...:Smile_trollface: 

[HMASW]
1,688 posts

19 point captain in my Charleston, √

19 point captain in my Imperator Nikolai √

19 point captain in my Emden √

& I can shuffle them around for other premiums....

So 19 point captains when I play my Krazny Krym, Marblehead, Atlanta, Arizona, Molotov, PEF,  & so on & so forth....

I wish I had a British 19 point captain, & a French one as well.....

19 points on a Lyon would be very cool...

Ordrazz

Super Tester
4,087 posts
4,562 battles
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, XP_On said:

. Do you think it is not good to use max commander on lower level?

Yes.  Its just immoral.

shot-19.01.15_20.00.52-0472.jpg

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles

I wonder if it is seal clubbing though.

The game is old enough to have players of all skill levels playing at all levels.

2,628 posts
6,886 battles
On 1/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, BigWaveSurfer said:

Think of all the low tier premium ships.....their use is for????? Training captains or using a 19 point captain to get elite XP for your other captains.

Why should it be a problem to properly use low tier premiums for there intended role of training captains.

yes, and T5 & T6 is the best money for me.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:15 AM, Mechfori said:

I play tem cause they ae fun to play and give good fun to my enjoyment, the captains made them even better so why not

yup. that is the core of playing games 😄 to have fun

On 1/14/2019 at 6:34 AM, NOJ_iron said:

Absolutely YES it is OK.  You grind 1,708,000 EXP for a 19 point captain, use him/ her as u want, enjoy your hard work, but on all the flags u can as well and camo.  It is within the game rules.  It is fair.  Anyway they say "All is fair in love and war".

actualy you are right.... i spend so many time and effort to make them lvl 19....

On 1/14/2019 at 7:04 AM, Grygus_Triss said:

It’s really no more of less fair than a 6800 game player playing at that tier anyway.

if they wont allow it, then lower ship is only for collections?

On 1/14/2019 at 7:27 AM, Paladinum said:

The game's rules don't forbid it. MM allows it. There's no reason to not do it.

Morally it's wrong

I don't feel the pain and labor of sealclubbers.

They're playing at the most boring tiers. What's so exciting about being an annoyance to new players (and other clubbers)? What do they have to prove?

it is a boring tier, but many fun ship is in there...

On 1/14/2019 at 8:11 AM, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

^^^^^ This is Mainly what Premiums are about.

I think you just have to ask yourself one Question:-

"Am I comfortable with this?' 

If Yes. --- Go for it. Who knows, you might just bash up a few "Seal Clubbers/Stat Padder's" while you are about it.

If not. --- Don't. Just put the Commander you wish to train in your Premium ship. Yeah. That's actually grinding the skills out.

Good Luck. :Smile_great:

Alex B_T23

YES i love to use it because this way i can train France commander using Russian ship
(the only downside is the ship xp stuck unless you use doubloon)

On 1/14/2019 at 9:15 AM, PGM991 said:

nothing wrong even if you use 19pt captain in tier 1 ship

and nothing wrong to use 1pt captain in tier 10 ship as well

if game allow it then it's A-ok

you really mock me. My FDG and mushi is a lvl 3 cap LOL

22 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

When you start a new account and play through the low tiers you will frequently be pitted against both people and bots, so getting Krakens etc is pretty straight forward if you get your head around the game mechanics early.

For example... I think there were maybe 3 actual people in the game...

nice game for you..... (also useless cencor, your nick is shown 😛

22 hours ago, drakon233 said:

If he's shittalking, that just means you didn't kill him fast enough, see if these shitters will complain after you devstrike him in your first salvo

actually he is the one i killed. he didnt see my torp because he is typing LOL

21 hours ago, TD1 said:

This is why I never shit-talk people unless he gets a dosage of karma (like the last dude that called my team's Atlanta a noob, but he got torpedoed by a Scharnhorst).

that is embarrasing.. almost like if you killed by sims torpedo

21 hours ago, spixys said:

on the other hand, perhaps you might feel a bit of achievement if you can beat that 19pt captain player with your 0-10 point captain.

Then i will let other feel great when they kill me....

20 hours ago, KingAnik said:

It is not only OK...... But very FUN🤩 too. After all we are here for fun 🙂 😀

agree !!!

7 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

Why not ? im using 19 captain on my clubson :Smile_trollface:
but im using clubson just for fun and to relieve stress.....
and im not using my clubson so often...:Smile_trollface: 

ah.. clubson... old but gold

5 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

19 point captain in my Charleston, √

19 point captain in my Imperator Nikolai √

19 point captain in my Emden √

& I can shuffle them around for other premiums....

So 19 point captains when I play my Krazny Krym, Marblehead, Atlanta, Arizona, Molotov, PEF,  & so on & so forth....

I wish I had a British 19 point captain, & a French one as well.....

19 points on a Lyon would be very cool...

Ordrazz

you can.... use all those elite to boost their level.

2 hours ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Got 19 points captain on Varyag, sealclubing on tier 3 match. Got 6 kills, some achievements, and most importantly, reported by 5 angry seals.

It's fine... :Smile_popcorn:

i am used to it also.. getting reported....

32 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yes.  Its just immoral.

shot-19.01.15_20.00.52-0472.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

3 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I wonder if it is seal clubbing though.

The game is old enough to have players of all skill levels playing at all levels.

still many new player is there.....

actually i kinda afraid to see premium shp on high tier battle. because some new player have more money than brain. Buying a T9 ship with only less than 100 battle record