Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SwordMaster191

Tigers of the Cold Wave Tournament is arriving!

5 comments in this topic

[FISH]
Super Tester, Privateer
15 posts
4,914 battles

Captains!

Tired of waiting for the next season of King of the Sea? Perhaps you would like to do something fun similar to Ranked battle? Well, now you can join in for some fun with the all-new Tigers of the Cold Wave Tournament!

M2W52h-fAO-TtZkxJstnExwffSl4tFfEqHTT80HxtcoLF_voJVHXN6ukZuB8VNDUF03YgAjwywC0h_pl2BQgU7fSKAllz7l9MVbSJKd81fSJohsWIZjCtBDkdKGuTbuzR7oijycw

Instead of holding a traditional tournament like King of the Sea, this tournament will be held with a little bit of a twist. Changes includes:

• 5v5 Format (two Tier VIII + three Tier VII)

• A fifteen minutes (15:00) battle duration instead of the usual twenty minutes (20:00).

• A maximum of one Battleships and one Premium ship are allowed per team.

• Each team are allowed no more than one (1) ship per nation (For instance, if a player is using Gadjah Mada, other players in the team are not allowed to select any Pan-Asian ships in the team lineup).

• Aircraft Carriers, and any other ships that are not available to obtain to the general public are not allowed (eg. Belfast, Kutuzov, Supertest Ships,etc.)

• Clan are allowed to have a maximum of one team participating in this tournament. (eg. clan A will only be able to send up to seven (7) players from the clan to Team A for this tournament. This means that Team B cannot have players from clan A as part of their roster.)

Checkout the ruleset, prepare your team and be ready to sign up for the tournament! For more information, please join our Discord channel.

Sign-up Here!

The sign-up for Tigers of the Cold Wave will be available on January 14th from 20:00 (8:00PM) UTC+8 onward.

Update (14/01/19): Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sign-up has been postponed until January 18th (Friday) at 20:00 (8:00PM) UTC+8. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Prizes:

Spoiler

Final Position

Reward (Per Player)

1st Place

Tier VIII Premium ships of their choosing* + 1,000 doubloons + 5,000 Coal

2nd Place

Tier VII Premium ships of their choosing* + 700 doubloons + 4,000 Coal

3rd Place

Tier VI Premium ships of their choosing + 3,000 Coal

4th Place

Tier V Premium ships of their choosing* + 3,000 Coal

5th to 8th Place

2,000 Coal

9th to 16th Place

1,500 coal

17th to 32nd Place

700 Coal

All participants

x5 FTW Camo

*Subject to availability, the following ships are not available for the rewards:

• All Premium Aircraft Carriers (CV)

• Belfast

• Mikhail Kutuzov

• Kamikaze (Including Project R variant)

• Fujin

• Gremyashchy

• Giulio Cesare

Edited by SwordMaster191

ST Hopeful
8 posts
9,895 battles

I got a question. Can I pick the T7 Gadjah Mada and the T8 Hsienyang? Those are ships of different nations but they are of the same tech tree. One is from Indonesia and the other is from Taiwan. Thanks Sword Master! ❤️

[FISH]
Super Tester, Privateer
15 posts
4,914 battles
4 minutes ago, __Heart_Under_Blade__ said:

I got a question. Can I pick the T7 Gadjah Mada and the T8 Hsienyang? Those are ships of different nations but they are of the same tech tree. One is from Indonesia and the other is from Taiwan. Thanks Sword Master! ❤️

You cannot have more than one ship in the team lineup that came from the same tech-tree nation, sorry about that!

ST Hopeful
8 posts
9,895 battles

I also got another question about the ships usable in this tournament. The tournament states that ships not available to the general public is banned, which I fully agree because they are often overpowered. However ships like Belfast and Kutuzov is available through the public through the purchase of Christmas crates, and hence should be allowed in the tournament. Below I will add a picture as evidence.

Capture.PNG

• Funny 1

[TDA]
17 posts
7,375 battles

I think you will find that he means available via Gold, Coal, Steel or Hard Cash. Not through a Gift Box.

Sign in to follow this