You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Harpoon01

Friendly fire? RAGE QUIT!

27 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

tfw~

they started shooting at you, and when you shoot back, they'd take a screen shot and make it look like you started the TK :v

P.S: I'm not saying that you started it, but I think there are people who will do this kind of thing in my opinion~

Edited by ragster

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Send to one or many admins for effective tk's bad day.

Such enjoy to see someone getting banned. I want to see his "why I got banned" thread soon though. fu~ fu~ fu~

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

tfw~

they started shooting at you, and when you shoot back, they'd take a screen shot and make it look like you started the TK :v

P.S: I'm not saying that you started it, but I think there are people who will do this kind of thing in my opinion~

hahaha, at least I rammed Her

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

if dat hit, hit where i think it is then he gonna get a citadel on you :teethhappy:

She did, 4 times before this pic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You should report this to the admins. They can get the ban hammer out of their closet.

Already....

2 Picture

another is picture where she sunk me

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

i just played a game where i destory 2 BB and save lives for 2 DD and Cruiser

how did they repay me? one full board side torpedoes plz

but since they sorry and i think it was aim for enemy BB not me so no report.......

but that is 100% rage moment

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Looks like this game will require a fair bit of situational awareness if you are going to manage dodging enemy fish in the water and your own team's. lol. I can appreciate how it would suck to be having a good game and then get hit by your own teammates fish. Definitely a rage moment.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Looks like this game will require a fair bit of situational awareness if you are going to manage dodging enemy fish in the water and your own team's. lol. I can appreciate how it would suck to be having a good game and then get hit by your own teammates fish. Definitely a rage moment.

He was not testing his guns you know, He did it with FULL  INTENTION

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Send to one or many admins for effective tk's bad day.

Such enjoy to see someone getting banned. I want to see his "why I got banned" thread soon though. fu~ fu~ fu~

Sadist (I can see why you change your profile picture to her)
Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

i just played a game where i destory 2 BB and save lives for 2 DD and Cruiser

how did they repay me? one full board side torpedoes plz

but since they sorry and i think it was aim for enemy BB not me so no report.......

but that is 100% rage moment

My greatest fear in high tier japanese destroyers was always my own team.

I love firing torpedoes from long range, while I'm sailing closer to the target myself,

if you time it correctly the torpedo salvos will arrive almost at the same time... devastating.

The only problem is that despite announcements in the chat and making sure that nobody is nearby...

well, a lot of things can happen between 19km and hitting the target.

Hence why I'm focusing on BBs and CVs during cbt, because screw all the unintentional teamkills. :x

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Sorry Harpoon, the comment was meant for the post before mine. The intentional killing of a team mate is just wrong. Personally, I'd hope WG would take a hard stance against players like that. I can understand and forgive a 'once off' thing, but  killing a teammate is nothing more than it's own form of harassment, far as I'm concerned.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Maybe they were just testing out the TK banning system, to see if it works? (as I highly doubt many of you are willing to test this feature out ;) )

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Maybe they were just testing out the TK banning system, to see if it works? (as I highly doubt many of you are willing to test this feature out ;) )

The auto system has not been implemented yet, so everyone gets a bit of a free run. 

if you see a person doing TK, screen shot and send to a mod please.