Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teddy_Sheean

Stuck in Queue for the entire match

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
3,770 battles

Just tried to play a co-op match and was stuck in the queue for the entire match. I could see my teammates moving on the map and the team list updated as ships died but I could not get into the match (see attached).

Of course I end up with a 1 game unsporting conduct penality for AFK.

Internet and network were perfectly fine on my end.

Not happy Wargaming, this is the third or fourth time this has happened this patch.

2019-01-10 (5).png

2019-01-10 (9).png

2019-01-10 (12).png

2019-01-10 (7).png

2019-01-10 (14).png

197 posts
4,728 battles

Whenever this happens immediately exit the game and then login again, it should drop you straight into the match. While this is not really a fix, it will prevent the AFK penalty from affecting you.. It just happened to me now and by ending the process in the task manager and logging in again, it dropped me directly into the match.

Edited by darkflame88

[TOGN]
[TOGN]
Alpha Tester
57 posts
8,754 battles
On 1/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, darkflame88 said:

Whenever this happens immediately exit the game and then login again, it should drop you straight into the match. While this is not really a fix, it will prevent the AFK penalty from affecting you.. It just happened to me now and by ending the process in the task manager and logging in again, it dropped me directly into the match.

Not true, tried that with the new patch, still copped the penalty

197 posts
4,728 battles
Just now, Shelts916 said:

Not true, tried that with the new patch, still copped the penalty

So it may have changed in the new patch, did you ever try it in the old patch because I did and it worked fine. Considering how broken this new patch is I'm not surprised but it worked perfectly fine in 7.12.

[TOGN]
[TOGN]
Alpha Tester
57 posts
8,754 battles

Heres the thing, I have Two accounts. One on the NA server and one on the ASIA server, each with its own folder, I dont get this problem on the NA server only the ASIA server.

I hope they read this and actually listen to the alarm bells and instead of trying to blame other things.. they fix their friggin server.

24 hours later, Well no help from WG, but manage to work out the only fix i could do for this problem, was to uninstall and then reinstall, all good now....but really that shouldnt of had to happen..THX WG i am so happy now....and if you cant guess that is sarcasm!

Edited by Shelts916

Sign in to follow this