Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Operation Raptor Rescue - Div Thread

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles

Thanks @Nikolaevna for the heads up about the next Operation.

Operation Dynamo was a great success for me - mostly because of all the people in this forum who divved up together. Now with the cash grind directive upon us, I invite one and all to join in for mutual benefit in Operation Raptor Rescue!

It is an all nations, all classes Operation so we can bring whatever to The GrindTM!

Impromptu messaging and chat in game worked fine for Dynamo and that might very well continue to be the case, however I have made a channel called "Social Wolves" that might work too - will see how it goes.

Just to be clear - all are welcome! Either search for the channel "Social Wolves" or message me in game directly. A few who joined up for The Dynamo Grind had not divved up with other players before and had a ball!

No minimum skill requirements are required and all are welcome - even if you have been lurking this forum shyly in the background and haven't said anything. We only ask that in the pregame discussion, we are flexible about who takes what ships and who will do what role. Everyone has been happy to work in with this so far so shouldn't be an issue.

I have been asked to keep this thread on topic, so if we can please just discuss divving up for this Op in this thread that would be great. If we end up with a results and discussion thread about the Op itself then we can post results and so forth in that thread.

Alpha Tester
416 posts
12,757 battles

Might as well play Aegis or Narai instead if you can find a division. Both scenarios no longer have enemy CVs, making them much faster and easier to complete. The 4th PEF directive is going to be a very long grind, so I strongly suggest playing the fastest/easiest scenario you can think of. But I'll be sure to visit your channel. Please invite me if you see me around.

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles
3 hours ago, Nikolaevna said:

Might as well play Aegis or Narai instead if you can find a division. Both scenarios no longer have enemy CVs, making them much faster and easier to complete. The 4th PEF directive is going to be a very long grind, so I strongly suggest playing the fastest/easiest scenario you can think of. But I'll be sure to visit your channel. Please invite me if you see me around.

Yeah. It's been suggested that Raptor may not be the fastest for the directive. 

Last week when we had less than five, we "picked up allies, when we had five in div we "soloed" Dynamo and when we had six plus, we chose what Op we wanted to do.

That worked well and will likely be repeated.

[AMPOL]
143 posts
4,458 battles

Narai works well and Aegis is OK (can be a little tricky), and Cherry Blossum can be good, but not all have the correct ships. But in order to hit the directives for UK, US France and yes, Poland and Commonwealth, can't really go past Dynamo, even though everyone is as over it as I am.

Edited by scottme

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles

We have had many players with us today.

Including a few with full divs so we chose what we wanted to do.

Some good games!

It is indeed Gamer Time!

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles

Well this has been and continues to be popular.

We have often had a full div in the last couple of days.

I am very sorry if you messaged me in game or came to the "Social Wolves" channel but we couldn't squeeze you in!

I'll be doing the PEF grind starting today so it will be ongoing.

My personal need will be for T6 (PEF) but when we get full divs we will still shoot off for Narai or whatever the group wants.

We try to cater to everyone!

So many people have unlocked or tried new ships as a result of this!

Sign in to follow this