You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheAzure

Supertest Recruitment 2019 [Updated 10/01]

1 comment in this topic

[PATEN]
Moderator, Alpha Tester, Super Tester, ST Coordinator, Privateer, Clantest Coordinator
431 posts
4,058 battles

Greetings Commanders!

Due to increased interest in the Supertest program, we are now opening the Supertest Recruitment for this year

What is Supertest?

Supertesting is done in a separate server where new content and features will be tested in a very controlled environment first before being tested again with a wider audience. This means serious testing, doing things over and over again, and then analyzing what actually happened.

We are looking for active people who are patient and don't get bored easily, have thick skin, willing to endure difficult and uncomfortable tasks, and most importantly can be trusted with sensitive information.

What does it take to be a Supertester?

For you to be selected as a Super Tester, here are some requirements you must meet:

1. Have a minimum of 2000 battles (can be a combination of modes);
  2. Able to fluently communicate in English.
  3. Have achieved tier 7 in at least two nations, and 400 battles each in 2 different classes. Premium ships do not count;
  4. Stats set to public for the duration of the selection process;
  5. Must be willing to read, understand and agree to the WoWS Supertest Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
  6. Willing to participate in random battle during testing.

There are a few other things that the Co-Ords and WG Staff will also be looking at:

1. Your attitude on the forums and in game;
  2. Your play style, this is to ensure the diversity of testers;
  3. Your warning/sanction history, being able to follow rules is obviously important.

Please note, these are not necessarily the only criteria we will be looking into during the selection process.

Here are some things that you must have as a Supertester:

1. Discord
  2. A decent internet connection (client updates are frequent)

How can I submit my application to be a Supertester?

To apply to be a Supertester you only have to Complete the questionnaire in the following link : (Submitted questionnaire in language other than English will be automatically rejected)  
https://goo.gl/forms/55GdM85m24gnUFRf2

The selection process will take some time as we are reviewing your application. If you are selected, we will notify you via Private Message on the forum, along with a copy of the NDA. The final step is to read, understand and agree to the NDA before you are granted Supertester permissions.

We currently have operation in English only.

How long will recruitment stay open?

The recruitment thread will stay open for at least 2-3 months or until further notice.

*Updated* How can I check my application status?

Check via this link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vSeYKnrywAGOCOoyCVQ-Q-YkcW22QdqBCa4tPwU6HFB22YyHIcrk9ezHuv_yltxPw4FQgysW6DmECQ7/pubhtml

I have some questions about the Supertest recruitment, where can I ask them?

All questions should be posted in the ST recruitment questions thread in the following link: https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/34805-st-recruitment-2019-questions-thread/

Asia Supertester Coordinator team.
ADM_dude
Bluesaga
tc1259
tomato432
TheAzure
Windforce

• Cool 14
  • Funny 1