You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheAzure

ST Recruitment 2019 Questions Thread

40 comments in this topic

1 post
1,181 battles

I've played total 800 battles
Can I still fill up the form? Kappa

Edited by xDDip666

[KAXSA]
4 posts
5,871 battles

Hi, I have one question.

Are my opinions, ideas or suggestions to improve the game will be seriously considered if I’ve been selected as a Supertester?

I’m afraid that my voice won’t be thought over and can do nothing even being a position of ST.

408 posts
3,879 battles
7 minutes ago, SR_AAM said:

Hi, I have one question.

Are my opinions, ideas or suggestions to improve the game will be seriously considered if I’ve been selected as a Supertester?

I’m afraid that my voice won’t be thought over and can do nothing even being a position of ST.

All your suggestions will be directly read and consider by developers, but whether it will be implemented or not is depending on various factors (statistic,etc.).

408 posts
3,879 battles
1 hour ago, HSF_Forever said:

When will this recruitment end?

We will review application and accept people while keeping recruitment open, it should end around March-April. Or sooner if we have reach quota.

1 hour ago, Hawkilo said:

Is ST time consuming? How many hours of gaming time per week is required?

It is very time consuming, this is why we asking on volunteer basis, we not have test every week. Depends on development circle that you can look at Dev blog. Usually took about 10-15 hrs per test circle.

34 minutes ago, Minalinsky_Minami_Kotori said:

Hello, would you please tell me whether the ST test should be carried out according to the fixed process (such as writing test report)? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you

Supertesters are expected to be capable of filing out detailed reports of bugs and issues they find within the game as well as completing surveys on new ships and maps. They must be able to give clear evidence for the issue, and offer their best judgement towards a solution. We have clear guideline for reporting bugs, but you can give other suggestions as well.

4 posts
7,526 battles

Thank You for the opportunity to apply for Super Testing. 10-15 hours testing cycles are easy to achieve and the idea that my points and considerations get read and maybe applied to make this game better would make me feel valued as I am already a long term committed player for this game. 

408 posts
3,879 battles
5 hours ago, Classified_1 said:

How I know that my application is received and reviewed?

You can check it via this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vSeYKnrywAGOCOoyCVQ-Q-YkcW22QdqBCa4tPwU6HFB22YyHIcrk9ezHuv_yltxPw4FQgysW6DmECQ7/pubhtml

30 minutes ago, Konig_Im_Norden said:

Can we have a link of WoWS Supertest Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)? Thx.

We will PM you the link to it if you have been selected, currently it's not available on this forum.

994 posts
13,417 battles

How long will I be on probation for if i am accepted as a supertester? :fish_cute_2:

What could cause probation to be extended? 

Edited by LordTyphoon

29 posts
8,784 battles
1 hour ago, TheAzure said:

You can check it via this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vSeYKnrywAGOCOoyCVQ-Q-YkcW22QdqBCa4tPwU6HFB22YyHIcrk9ezHuv_yltxPw4FQgysW6DmECQ7/pubhtml

We will PM you the link to it if you have been selected, currently it's not available on this forum.

link not working

Capture2.thumb.PNG.8b79ff0735a525b46e29c165be38604c.PNG

Edited by Classified_1

[PANTS]
28 posts
7,708 battles
25 minutes ago, Classified_1 said:

link not working

image.png.b410b44ca242a1cc76dfb75dc06537e8.png

I tried it on both phone and PC ,working fine.
Try using another browser?

Edited by _buki

29 posts
8,784 battles
9 minutes ago, _buki said:

image.png.b410b44ca242a1cc76dfb75dc06537e8.png

I tried it on both phone and PC ,working fine.
Try using another browser?

Yes. working now. Same browser. I think it was under maintenance that time or something like this.

[TSF]
2 posts
9,705 battles

I have accidently filled wrong personal infomation, so I have applied again with correct infomation, if you could remove the first one for me that will be greatimage.png.59fdfea5b7121bd9959105bdc9e607f3.png

Edited by afred

[LGND]
2 posts
503 battles

HI, i have one question. I only played 498 battles in my new ASIA Account. But i already play TX in my NA account or PTS, and i good. Can i still join the ST?

Edited by UnnamedHexo

6 posts
4,625 battles
4 小時前,LawrenceXVIII 說:

Hope its my chance to become ST. Been here since 2012..

I played wows since 2015……I try played WOT but the battle is to fast……😓

wish you will become the ST:cap_win:,old player is the wealth for game company。

Edited by ACGtsukkomi_Poi

6 posts
4,625 battles

hello i have a Question about this:

IF the player will be the STplayer,can they join the formal server event(mission)?

Edited by ACGtsukkomi_Poi

408 posts
3,879 battles
7 hours ago, ACGtsukkomi_Poi said:

hello i have a Question about this:

IF the player will be the STplayer,can they join the formal server event(mission)?

Can you elaborate on "mission" ? What mission do you mean? If you mean in-game mission, of course they can play it like any other players.

[LGND]
2 posts
503 battles

HI, i have one question about this.

I only played 498 battles in my new ASIA Account. But i already play TX in my NA account or PTS, and i good. Can i still join the ST?