You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gesterbein

Exp in CV

6 comments in this topic

[LGND]
289 posts
9,361 battles

Dear Wargaming...

i have T7 ranger and got 1 million exp in that ship...
so what i want ask what happen to exp in that ship , when cv rework goes live server and i dont like new playstyle cv....
i know u got compensate exp and credits u spent to unlock some CV....
what i want ask, what will happen to exp in current cv ? will they vanish and u only got exp and credits from unlocked cv ? or all exp got converted to free exp (including exp in ship) ?
-edit to add pict...

exp ranger.JPG

Edited by Gesterbein

[-FUN-]
299 posts
4,013 battles

Your t7 ranger will be gone, all of its ship xp will br transfered to t6

[LGND]
289 posts
9,361 battles
20 hours ago, zergling_ said:

Your t7 ranger will be gone, all of its ship xp will br transfered to t6

what im asking is what happen to my exp in ranger  if  dont like to play new CV, i know tier 5,7,9 will be gone.....
because in patch notes upcoming 0.8.0 if u dont like current new cv playstyle u will got credits and exp u "spent" and you will star grinding from tier 4 again, but they never mention what happen to the exp in current cv......

Edited by Gesterbein

[-FUN-]
299 posts
4,013 battles

Ah ok. I think you will get back ship xp you spent (as in for unlocking modules and ship of next tier) as fxp, but not excess ship xp like 1 mill in your ranger. Because Technically those xp you haven't "spent". Where do such xp go? I Think it will be transferred to tier 1 ship xp.

[O7]
2,410 posts
15,423 battles

As far as I know you will lose the exp beyond that required to get the ship to elite status. If you don't want to lose it all then you'll have to convert the extra before the rework goes live.