Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grumps_1963

Thanks Taipan17 and Max_Battle

11 comments in this topic

55 posts
622 battles

I would like to thank Taipan17 and Max_Battle for taking a few hours out of their Saturday night gaming to coach me through game play techniques and several of the operations.

Also thanks to the rest of the blokes that joined the div for the operations that helped my out.

Dave

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
1 hour ago, Grumps_1963 said:

I would like to thank Taipan17 and Max_Battle for taking a few hours out of their Saturday night gaming to coach me through game play techniques and several of the operations.

Also thanks to the rest of the blokes that joined the div for the operations that helped my out.

Dave

Dude, you are totally welcome.

I am no expert and will not pretend to be but there are some universal basics. Just hope we helped.

[TF44]
57 posts
9,438 battles

😳

o7

Thank you for the appreciation although your thanks on the day were more than enough.

It was no sweat. I am always available when online to help out.

I am very happy that you got some pointers from our battles. It was fun.

Mustn't forget Capt Scottme, Capt B Tiger, Capt O Spud, Capt Cannon Fodda, Captain A.S. Jet & Capt M Battle. 🙂

Cheers

Taipan

99 posts
5,134 battles
7 hours ago, Grumps_1963 said:

Dave

It's a good sign of sportsmanship. good luck to you, sir :Smile_honoring:

[AMPOL]
145 posts
4,480 battles

Hey Dave, was a pleasure. Really enjoyed the experience with a good bunch of simililarly minded blokes from several clans and otherwise.

Been solo pretty much since day 0 and finding the right div has been a challenge.

I enjoyed the coaching aspect (hell, I need A LOT as well!) and hope we can repeat this experience soon. This is where the WOW multiplayer experience shines. Also appreciated having a break from the Bank of Dynamo grind.

It's a good group, so feel free to contact any of us for a div match when we're on - in particular if you're fairly new and have the appropriate ships. We have been doing ops, but no reason why we can't have some coop matches.

2,619 posts
6,871 battles

Thank you for respecting and your gratitute .. really a rare sight 

Sign in to follow this