You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Operation Dynamo Suicide Exploit

48 comments in this topic

458 posts
5,339 battles

At least give us some context... Information...

What symptoms did the patients exhibit? And where/when did they exhibit such symptoms? How severe were they?

Edited by Paladinum

[151ST]
[151ST]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,808 battles

I noted two DDs in one game I was in turn hard to port straight into the minefield as soon as the game started.

To say I was not impressed was the least of my expressions, is this what you are talking about?

Alpha Tester
418 posts
12,838 battles
4 hours ago, Paladinum said:

At least give us some context... Information...

What symptoms did the patients exhibit? And where/when did they exhibit such symptoms? How severe were they?

For starters, they speak white boxes. But if you copy and paste the text onto Google Translate: 发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++

71 posts

This was going on the last time when they put this op on at the start of the UK DD line release. Every match I did there was usually 1 or 2 p#!@ks that did it. I think they should make it that if you don't do a minimum set level of damage in any type of match you get nothing for the match, they'd fix a lot of problems with dodgy players in one hit.

[CLAY]
465 posts
6,451 battles
8 hours ago, ShaddowAU said:

This was going on the last time when they put this op on at the start of the UK DD line release. Every match I did there was usually 1 or 2 p#!@ks that did it. I think they should make it that if you don't do a minimum set level of damage in any type of match you get nothing for the match, they'd fix a lot of problems with dodgy players in one hit.

Make it if you die to mines in the first 5 or so minutes, you get nothing.

1,249 posts
11,184 battles
14 小時前,Nikolaevna 說:

For starters, they speak white boxes. But if you copy and paste the text onto Google Translate: 发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++发电尸体 可以长期合作 ++++++

下个版本航母马上改版,不过说到航母,就让我想起了蜗居开张的 发电机银行 。今年年初,发电机银行依旧正常开业,我会继续扮演尸体,我会用尸体的艺术去塑造一个 左转.鸣笛.拉烟.加力一气呵成,死的比parks还快的形象,文体两开花,弘扬中华文化,希望大家多多关照。

The Great Dynamo Litterateur

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
24 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

下个版本航母马上改版,不过说到航母,就让我想起了蜗居开张的 发电机银行 。今年年初,发电机银行依旧正常开业,我会继续扮演尸体,我会用尸体的艺术去塑造一个 左转.鸣笛.拉烟.加力一气呵成,死的比parks还快的形象,文体两开花,弘扬中华文化,希望大家多多关照。 

WG: This is fine.

4,729 posts
18,592 battles
3 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

shhh, no one needs to know

[LBAS]
444 posts
1,469 battles
5 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

Here's another one: 我们正在被攻击!去.他的撤离,我要回去了!如果您有一丁点的判断力,就会跟着我!尸体+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mDF9v5.gif

The second sentences is what the Park say in chat. 

[HMASW]
1,616 posts
17 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I can't understand any of that, it all looks like Chinese to me !

Ordrazz

4,729 posts
18,592 battles
6 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Ordrazz

basically chinese memes and social commentary/satire

1,249 posts
11,184 battles
7 小時前,Ordrazz 說:

Ordrazz

Direct Translation:Next patch will update the remade CV.When it comes to CV,it reminds me of Bank of Dynamo.Bank of Dynamo is still at service this January.I'll function as a "corpse" as usual.I'll shape a character who turn left,accelerate and die faster than Parks.I'll continue blossoming and promoting Chinese culture.Hope you pay attention to it.

It's a Chinese meme that satirizes an actor who advertised his movie at his teacher's funeral.

Edited by User_1145141919810

[LNA]
1,712 posts
10,792 battles
7 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Direct Translation:Next patch will update the remade CV.When it comes to CV,it reminds me of Bank of Dynamo.Bank of Dynamo is still at service this January.I'll function as a "corpse" as usual.I'll shape a character who turn left,accelerate and die faster than Parks.I'll continue blossoming and promoting Chinese culture.Hope you pay attention to it.

It's a Chinese meme that satirizes an actor who advertised his movie at his teacher's funeral.

Like seriously ? A funeral become an advertising opportunity ? Just how insensitive that moron is ?

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

It's the utter hypocrisy on Wargaming's part that annoys me the most.

I just had this game where two cheat/exploiters instantly turned into the minefield.

Sure, we got 5 stars but it was a super hard fight. Look at my health at the end. We came close to losing many stars but only just scraped it in.

We needed all our skill and luck to win this one, so those two cheats could profit... and look at their profit for no effort or time investment at all!

Yes, that's right. You are meant to play the game to get rewards. What a strange concept.

BUT.

IF there was a certain exploit being continually abused by a certain culture/language group who used their own alphabet to make it hard for others to see what is happening and IF that certain group could be insulted by calling them say, pianos, and I got on here and said, "those cheating pianos are at it again," then I would get my post instantly edited and a warning or ban for using a racial slur. If "piano" was indeed a racial slur. (Made up as an example. As far as I know, calling someone a piano is not a racial slur).

For a word. For a word I would be sanctioned. For a word that doesn't waste anyone's time, flags, camo, or anything.

Hey, be nice, sure. Don't call people rude names, of course. Play nice, be nice.

But lets get some perspective. These exploiters are not being nice nor are they playing nice.

Wargaming are more worried about hurting some exploiter's feelings than they are about people enjoying the game.

The game itself is exploited and players brazenly and deliberately abuse the system and impact other players' enjoyment and rewards and what do we hear from Wargaming?

*crickets*

You know, I'm lucky. I'm a reasonable player and I almost always take a strong US AA DD into this Op and it's been suggested I should be grateful to the exploiters.

But I'm not. It's not fair and its unprincipled.

Many other people have been and are being negatively impacted by these behaviour.

And it should be punished.

Or failing that, can I please just be given 100K FXP? That should get me Musashi.

I mean if it doesn't matter and you don't need to play the game properly to get rewards can we just be honest about it and just give me some FXP for nothing?

Please?

hypocrisy.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

5. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions (and similar such actions) are prohibited in game:

5.02. Intentionally destroying ships belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play

Edited by Max_Battle

2,313 posts
14,605 battles
4 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

...... just give me some FXP for nothing?....

I can't believe I'm saying this in a non satirical context. Play CV. If you investigate the compensation for the CV rework you might notice a farming opportunity.

[AMPOL]
145 posts
4,480 battles
16 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Yes, continue defiling and dishonouring Chinese culture by cheating and disrespecting fellow players.

** Not all exploiters are Chinese and not all Chinese are exploiters of course. But there is a clearly identified group here.

[CLAY]
465 posts
6,451 battles

I vote we start calling all unfair op exploiters ‘pianos’, or ‘pianists’.

Not because they are associated with any nationality, but because;

1. Piano’s have black & white keys, representing that exploiters could be anyone, and also that according the Wargaming, the issue is not black & white, but rather a grey area they ignor.

2. The exploiters play WG, the op, and other players like a f****** piano.

3. Calling cheaters pianos or pianists sounds funny.

If none of this makes sense to you, forgive me, I am back at work and awake earlier than I have been for 2 weeks.

If this does make sense to you, what are you on and where can I get some?

In-Training Moderator
32 posts
5,230 battles

If you are having this problem please report unsportsmanlike behaviour in the following location: