You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

kronshtat

25 comments in this topic

4,724 posts
18,490 battles

this ship is fun, really damn fun. 

since sushi and krons are both going off shelf soon i know some ppl here will need to choose between the 2. now if you want a halfway op ship you can just screw around with and farm then go with musashi, but if you are looking for dank maymays and fun factor, take the krons, since the only other ship that's comparable is the stalingrad, and we all know how exclusive that ownership club is...

yes i lost the match, the team were idiots, but the point stands

shot-19_01.04_13_07.38-0346.thumb.jpg.99002b28a936cec711732ada51b0823b.jpgshot-19_01.04_13_02.10-0628.thumb.jpg.41f1f04efb0a93a08f7de3a25b3c9bd8.jpg

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles

I had to make this very choice a few weeks back.

Knowing that both are soon to be removed and having enough to buy only one, I chose Crom.

Err, I mean Kron.

No regrets.

I have only Cooped in her so far but she feels so good.

I am hoping to get enough FXP to also get Sushi before she goes, but if I miss her, I will not regret Kron.

449 posts
6,387 battles

Originally, I was not going to bother with either ship, didn't want to drive myself crazy grinding FXP. Then I earned 750K FXP naturally, and I also have enough coal to get Musashi with coupon discount.

Hmmmm.

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Originally, I was not going to bother with either ship, didn't want to drive myself crazy grinding FXP. Then I earned 750K FXP naturally, and I also have enough coal to get Musashi with coupon discount.

Hmmmm.

Do it.

DOOOO EEEET!

Beta Tester
640 posts
7,146 battles

Kronshtadt is great, but I couldn't hate a ship more than I hate playing Musashi.  Many people do like it though, and it's objectively borderline OP, but it is the least fun I think I've ever had in the game.  Even having my IJN DD's completely shut down by a CV for an entire game is more fun than Musashi.

[1NATN]
474 posts
16,080 battles

I find most premiums are pretty stand out when you're top tier tbh, but yeah, it's a gud bote.

[LNA]
1,710 posts
10,755 battles

Musashi is well liked , well because this is ASIA meta we are talking about , and all that risqué illustrations.

Aside from that , the ship is practically a 85% yamato and can do what a yam can do against helpless tier 7 plebians.

I do find the Krons to be more interesting as a ship ( Musashi is just a run of the mill experience ). However that would soon end when Azuma and Alaska hit the server.

( 900k FEXP btw , pretty sure i can get 1 million soon ).

436 posts
5,332 battles

My completely unjustified bias against playing Russian ships (left the entire nation since 2016, I was only at Sovietlana) prevents me from playing some potentially good ships.

I may have to change that some day... 

Tell me if Krons is as easy to (be) citadel as I think it should be...

Edited by Paladinum

[1NATN]
474 posts
16,080 battles
30 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Tell me if Krons is as easy to (be) citadel as I think it should be...

It can bounce stuff if you angle right but it'll eat citadels if you show its side, just like pretty much any other cruiser.

131 posts
366 battles

kronkstat should be T10, this ship can head to head with henry4..... radar... laser gun..... fast reload

sadly its going to be food for Midway...... so nope, staligrad is puerfect sheeps! no weakness! no worry about AA. basically T11 sheeps

unless WG went mad and buff Kronk AA.....

RIP Alaska -_-

98 posts
7,971 battles

I am considering ; considering and considering ... pondering about it .. in the end though I might choose none .. I like the way both of them play but the just do not interest me ... when is there going to be a good T9 or T10 DD premium actually worth it, or a good CL that's not another clone of tech tree name ship

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles
5 hours ago, scottme said:

Given Dynamo, then yep. But Alaska......

Yeah for sure.

If I just scrape in 750FXP in time to get sushi and buy it and then a week later Alaska comes out for 1mill FXP (or something) then yeah, I will be sad.

I think that's pretty likely to happen and I'm preparing myself for it.

BUT...

Later on, when I finally grind out what I need for Alaska I will have Kron, Sushi and Alaska in port...

And by the time I get an Alaska, it will be less meme.

Beta Tester
1,577 posts
10,037 battles
5 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

It can bounce stuff if you angle right but it'll eat citadels if you show its side, just like pretty much any other cruiser.

Yeah that's the thing isn't it?

If you are in a Buffalo or something an you eat some cits and lose 75% of you life in one salvo to an Iowa or something...

How is that different to being in an Aoba ad eating cits from a New Mexico and losing 75% of your life in one salvo?

Cruiser is cruiser.

139 posts
1,003 battles

The thought of owning a Kron crossed my mind but I never worked towards it for reasons...  and one of them being her freakishly huge size for a cruiser plus she's too weak to challenge a heavy BB head on so I really can't decide what she's good at... looking mighty for the sake of motherland?

206 posts
4,208 battles

I thought to myself 'Hey, I might want to get Kronshtadt, and decided to grind for it.....

Then, half way through, Snowflakes arrived and over 100 co-op battles later, I now have both it and Musashi....

and I dislike Musashi. I just... the style of play is so very not me. I like to move and keep moving and this beast.....just ick.

4,724 posts
18,490 battles
16 hours ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

The thought of owning a Kron crossed my mind but I never worked towards it for reasons...  and one of them being her freakishly huge size for a cruiser plus she's too weak to challenge a heavy BB head on so I really can't decide what she's good at... looking mighty for the sake of motherland?

flank and spank