Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pete_the_pirate

No Battle or team scores

4 comments in this topic

38 posts
3,090 battles

I don't know if this has been reported before although I have seen a number of people complain about it in general forum posts.

For the past week or two at the end of battles I am sometimes being taken straight back to port with no personal score or team score window appearing. Actually this is happening more and more often and now seems to be about 85% - 90% of the time. It's become very irritating as I like to see how I scored in relation to the rest of the team as well as the enemy team (I'm sure other players feel the same way).

1,114 posts
4,361 battles

Hasn't occurred to me recently,but have had the problem occasionally in the past.

Are the results available by clicking the 'i' button on the bottom right of the port window and then 'Battles',or is it not recording them either?I found I could still see them that way when they don't appear directly after match end.

38 posts
3,090 battles
On 1/4/2019 at 5:58 PM, BanditSE1977 said:

Hasn't occurred to me recently,but have had the problem occasionally in the past.

Are the results available by clicking the 'i' button on the bottom right of the port window and then 'Battles',or is it not recording them either?I found I could still see them that way when they don't appear directly after match end.

Problem seems to have slackened off recently (maybe WOWS have addressed the issue). But I did have same thing happen just now and tried the 'info' button you mentioned and could access team scores - thanks.

1,114 posts
4,361 battles

Yep,its one of those things that happens every now and then.

As far as I can remember the scores and stats always are there in the Info button even if they didn't show up immediately post battle.

Sign in to follow this