Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KingDestroyer21

News on what next on WOWs

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
47 posts
552 battles

This news is released on both NA and EU wows portal news. Here the NA link: http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/what-next-world-warships/

It shows the quotes from the development team of WOWs on what coming next. Those are the performance for weak PC, gameplay, play testing and so on. If u want to know more, read on the link. What i want to highlight though from one of the quote is the premium ship.

During the CBT we plan to introduce first premium ships, including German Bismarck and British Warspite for example. By OBT, we will have a whole bunch of new ships, but we cannot say more at the moment." – Vladimir Gremitskiy, head of art department, on introduction of new ships

Which basically highlight that the two things. One is that we going to have a kriegsmarine and royal navy ship before OBT start. But the second thing is that the mighty bismarck is a premium ship and not a regular ship. Which sad me because i thought the bismarck will be at tier 8 and i thought i will use it when playing the kriegsmarine. Dont u feel sad that its not a regular ship?

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles
Beta Tester
16 posts
2,597 battles

Yes. Quite sad if it is not a regular ship. Well, that means I need spend more cash on WOWS in future. I already speeded quite some cash ON WOT in past 2 years

Beta Tester
47 posts
552 battles
Beta Tester
25 posts
439 battles

You do understand that the Bismarck is just one of two ships built of the Bismarck class battleships. She had a sister ship called the Tirpitz.

So we can have a premium ship based on the Bismarck itself and still have Bismarck class ships in the normal German tech tree.

Same as the Yamato class ships. They built the Yamato and Musashi while the Shinano was converted into a carrier.

So there will be no problem with having named ships as premium ships and still be able to buy that class of ship in the tech trees.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

You do understand that the Bismarck is just one of two ships built of the Bismarck class battleships. She had a sister ship called the Tirpitz.

So we can have a premium ship based on the Bismarck itself and still have Bismarck class ships in the normal German tech tree.

Same as the Yamato class ships. They built the Yamato and Musashi while the Shinano was converted into a carrier.

So there will be no problem with having named ships as premium ships and still be able to buy that class of ship in the tech trees.

Tripitz had a higher range and propulsion, so Im pretty much fine with the Bismarck being a premium ship

but I still do want to try it even if it becomes a prem 

Beta Tester
55 posts
2,724 battles

would be seriously sad if they don't have a British/UK tech tree in the works.

French Tech Tree would also be good...

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

Italians had a very good navy too during WWII, fourth largest at that time. Hope that tree comes in later.

Sign in to follow this