Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Make_Scenario_Great_Anew

[question]What's the difference between fully upgraded USS St. Louis and Tier 3 Premium Charleston?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,255 posts
12,684 battles

Charleston has +50% XP bonus, cheaper service cost, makes more credits, and can use any US captain without retraining penalties. All this in exchange for a slightly worse rudder shift time (8.5s vs 6.4s). Sigma on both is 1.8.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,827
[CLAY]
Member
2,494 posts
11,515 battles
30 minutes ago, Unraveler said:

Charleston has +50% XP bonus, cheaper service cost, makes more credits, and can use any US captain without retraining penalties. All this in exchange for a slightly worse rudder shift time (8.5s vs 6.4s). Sigma on both is 1.8.

So... how effective is using T3 ships for grinding XP, captain XP & credits compared to say, a T6 or higher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,408
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,908 posts
17,579 battles

I make over 97 credits every time I play Mikasa.

WELL over in fact.

T2 OP earner.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,255 posts
12,684 battles

Word on the street is that Mikasa is the upcoming Tier X Steel ship teased in the Arsenal.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,408
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,908 posts
17,579 battles
13 minutes ago, Unraveler said:

Word on the street is that Mikasa is the upcoming Tier X Steel ship teased in the Arsenal.

*uncontrollable panting*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[LN]
[LN]
Member
242 posts
14,741 battles
15 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I make over 97 credits every time I play Mikasa.

WELL over in fact.

T2 OP earner.

a nerf on her secondaries might come real soon :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,408
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,908 posts
17,579 battles
1 hour ago, HumbleMumble said:

a nerf on her secondaries might come real soon :Smile_trollface:

Ok, seriously.

Do not toy with me.

My heart actually skipped in a beat in fear and concern when you said that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
453
[SEARN]
Member
981 posts
15,252 battles
20 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I make over 97 credits every time I play Mikasa.

WELL over in fact.

T2 OP earner.

642740154_teachmeyoda.thumb.png.6c1f7893b4503e1afa8228ecd8c4a746.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×