Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
leerm002

No new years sale this year?

5 comments in this topic

57 posts
1,749 battles

Greetings all, 

So I recall last year (I think) there was a big sale on the webstore that offered quite substantial benefits for premium ships. This year, so far, all we have had was a bit of a discount on ships that you can buy with gold...are we not to have a big store-wide discount this year? 

Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
22 minutes ago, leerm002 said:

Greetings all, 

So I recall last year (I think) there was a big sale on the webstore that offered quite substantial benefits for premium ships. This year, so far, all we have had was a bit of a discount on ships that you can buy with gold...are we not to have a big store-wide discount this year? 

There were a few "only for you" type of sales but sadly I did not see any for high tier ships.

251 posts
3,323 battles

There's that 50% disc doubloon for 360 days prem time. That is all I want so I'm quite happy with this year's new year sale. :Smile_teethhappy:

436 posts
5,486 battles
4 hours ago, zergling_ said:

There's that 50% disc doubloon for 360 days prem time. That is all I want so I'm quite happy with this year's new year sale. :Smile_teethhappy:

Yep, I took advantage of that. $50 for the year is reasonable.

251 posts
3,323 battles
6 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Yep, I took advantage of that. $50 for the year is reasonable.

I was planning to get a year but impulse buying took over and the next thing I know I have 2 years. Now I just have to pray WG doesn't ruin the game and RL job doesn't take me to places where there is no broadband internet :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this