You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Waiting for Christmas was bad enough...

30 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
10 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nothing like being anxious waiting to start a horrible grind for a T6 ship.

You'll be ragging on MAKRA next.

I have my eye on you.

[ANZAC]
370 posts
12,276 battles
9 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Heh, and the 3rd week is nothing compared to what you will need to grind in Week 4. 4 MEELLION credits x 6 for each nation....

177 posts
5,784 battles

I already bought her instead, my sanity isn't enough for such stupid grind.

When I look at the 4th I think I can barely made it but there's the campaign for the camo as well.

They should've made it like the campaign so the players can just have a good time rather than racing against the clock.

In any case, the ship is worth it, and the camo looks gorgeous.

1,114 posts
4,361 battles
25 minutes ago, ColonelRVH said:

I already bought her instead, my sanity isn't enough for such stupid grind.

When I look at the 4th I think I can barely made it but there's the campaign for the camo as well.

They should've made it like the campaign so the players can just have a good time rather than racing against the clock.

In any case, the ship is worth it, and the camo looks gorgeous.

Yep,I bought as well,and just doing the missions to get the camo,which aren't to bad.

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,017 battles

The alternate camo for PEF is a bit of a waste of time. All WG did was change the colours on the hull and superstructure...…..hey presto new camo to grind out. Seriously anyone pretty good with MS paint could have done better. With all the fuss about the older WW1 ships and the belle epoch collection, WG could have put some effort in and at least put some Prussian coat of arms or something to bling the ship a bit. Simply doing such a basic re-colour of the existing camo is lazy and a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Also why don't these alternate perma camos EVER have a slightly different bonus? What is the point of grinding out a camo that looks crappy and doesn't do anything different than what the original perma camo does? It is like flags. They don't offer any bonus's but i'm sure many people fuss over and spend time adjusting them before each battle.... :Smile_facepalm: 

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
Just now, HobartAWD said:

It is like flags. They don't offer any bonus's but i'm sure many people fuss over and spend time adjusting them before each battle.... :Smile_facepalm: 

Not EVERY battle.

SOME battles maybe.

Not EVERY battle 😛

177 posts
5,784 battles
7 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

The alternate camo for PEF is a bit of a waste of time. All WG did was change the colours on the hull and superstructure...…..hey presto new camo to grind out. Seriously anyone pretty good with MS paint could have done better. With all the fuss about the older WW1 ships and the belle epoch collection, WG could have put some effort in and at least put some Prussian coat of arms or something to bling the ship a bit. Simply doing such a basic re-colour of the existing camo is lazy and a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Also why don't these alternate perma camos EVER have a slightly different bonus? What is the point of grinding out a camo that looks crappy and doesn't do anything different than what the original perma camo does? It is like flags. They don't offer any bonus's but i'm sure many people fuss over and spend time adjusting them before each battle.... :Smile_facepalm: 

Isn't that just like Specs text in different colors? :Smile_coin:

126 posts
24,093 battles
4 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Don't care what it is, don't care if it's good or not. If it's a free ship, I have to get it.

Only free ship I ever missed in the game was kamikaze r and I'm still sad about it.

Missed the best so rush for the rest. xD

673 posts
5,387 battles
5 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I'd wait for the German BB split instead :Smile_hiding:

I even posted a proposal...

11 minutes ago, scottme said:

Still don't know how many tasks for the last directive though.

Requires 6 out of 12 available tasks. You can click to see them in-game also. 4 million credits for each nation in game. The premium-only nations (Commonwealth, Poland, Pan-America, Italy) are augmented by PEF herself.

173 posts
4,857 battles
7 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Requires 6 out of 12 available tasks. You can click to see them in-game also. 4 million credits for each nation in game. The premium-only nations (Commonwealth, Poland, Pan-America, Italy) are augmented by PEF herself.

Remember, it states For Access [to this directive] complete 6 missions from the previous Directive. It doesn't state how many missions from this directive are required for completion. I suspect / hope for everyone that it's 1 or 2, but it may be 6, which would piss me off having to grind 24m credits had I not bought the damn thing.

direct.jpg

Edited by scottme

673 posts
5,387 battles
Just now, scottme said:

Remember, it states For Access [to this directive] complete 6 missions from the previous Directive. It doesn't state how many missions from this directive are required for completion. I suspect / hope for everyone that it's 1 or 2, but it may be 6.

It was 6 in PTS... :Smile_unsure: I don't have hope it'd be better in Live. The article on the portal doesn't help clarifying that.

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,522 battles
3 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

It was 6 in PTS... :Smile_unsure: I don't have hope it'd be better in Live. The article on the portal doesn't help clarifying that.

6 Directives for 4 mil credits each.... Lul, i rather complete the first 3 stages and get santa boxes and 1500 steels instead... 

[LBAS]
4,736 posts
27,213 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only free ship I ever missed in the game was kamikaze r and I'm still sad about it.

Holy hell, really, unbelievable :cap_wander:

[LNA]
1,735 posts
10,986 battles
7 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Heh, and the 3rd week is nothing compared to what you will need to grind in Week 4. 4 MEELLION credits x 6 for each nation....

Not that hard. US , Japan , France , Russia is easy since they have tier 9 premiums. The other 2 can be fast track simply using the signal combos.

US can be done in less than 5 games. Other around 10 - 30.

75 posts
662 battles
14 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I don't have ships from every nation and my only T5 minimum ships that the directives require are my 3 IJN ships. No PEF for me.

Was never going to happen anyway. I need about 6 months to get the 1k main battery hits in directive 1.

Edited by Grumps_1963
Reword the entry

673 posts
5,387 battles
1 hour ago, Grumps_1963 said:

I don't have ships from every nation and my only T5 minimum ships that the directives require are my 3 IJN ships. No PEF for me.

Was never going to happen anyway. I need about 6 months to get the 1k main battery hits in directive 1.

EXACTLY why you should wait for the German BB split :cap_like:

Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
21 hours ago, devil667 said:

Missed the best so rush for the rest. xD

Are you flaunting your Clash of elements signature just to spread salt over the wound.... 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
40 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Are you flaunting your Clash of elements signature just to spread salt over the wound.... 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you could all not tease the Phoenix that would be great.