Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

More prominent tracers on premium ships?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

Does anyone else feel their premium ship tracers are more prominent even without a special captain on board since the last patch?

Is this a known thing?

Did I miss a memo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

Oh. I just did a test. Monaghan and Farragut on same map.

They look the same.

Must have looked different on a darker lit map.

Nothing to see here.

Move along, move along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

And I was starting to think "oh!! That's a new bang for my bucks".... But nope, max just trolling...

Clerkabert.

Learnt from Sherkabert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

IIRC, Patch 0.7.12 increases the shell tracer contrast when playing in different maps.

I will never listen to @RalphTheTheatreCat again.

I will trust my own feelings and become the Jedi I was always meant to be.

You can't fool me Darth Ralph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
458 posts
5,339 battles

Yes, I recalled correctly.

Quote

Other Changes and Improvements

  • The visualization of traces on all maps has been reworked to make them more noticeable against the surrounding background.

Tell you what, how i phrased it (above) is easier to understand than this line. WG, please. 

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
8,761 battles
On 1/1/2019 at 6:24 PM, Max_Battle said:

Does anyone else feel their premium ship tracers are more prominent even without a special captain on board since the last patch?

Is this a known thing?

Did I miss a memo?

Yes on a couple of games, thought I'd got some special tracer thing, but it only happened about three times ??  so I ignored it, was doing the snowflake thing so I don't remember which ships were involved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
Just now, RedAdmiral_1 said:

Yes on a couple of games, thought I'd got some special tracer thing, but it only happened about three times ??  so I ignored it, was doing the snowflake thing so I don't remember which ships were involved. 

Ah. Well as per @Paladinum's reply above, perhaps you noticed a greater tracer contrast on a darker map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
8,761 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Battle said:

Ah. Well as per @Paladinum's reply above, perhaps you noticed a greater tracer contrast on a darker map?

Not sure about the darker screen, it really stood out from the norm, so I took it as being a little extra (if that was possible) and used it through the whole game. in fact I will consider having a look at ASLAINS MOD PACK just for the tracer bit. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SEARN]
Member
617 posts
8,732 battles
24 minutes ago, RedAdmiral_1 said:

Not sure about the darker screen, it really stood out from the norm, so I took it as being a little extra (if that was possible) and used it through the whole game. in fact I will consider having a look at ASLAINS MOD PACK just for the tracer bit. lol

I run Aslain's mod pack. Have used it with no issues at all for probably well over a year now. Yes the different custom tracers are nice. Has many many other very useful features for the UI to make info much more easily presentable than the default game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×