Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

Graf Zeppelin in WoWS Blitz!

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

179
Member
445 posts
5,292 battles

Well, just as the picture said heheheh.

 

 

And our GZ is left hanging up in the air. At least until the rework hits.

Screenshot_20181230-121012_Warships Blitz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,094
[MRI]
Member
2,242 posts
11,908 battles

Hah.

I am really curious how WG is going to balance all the Premium CVs after the rework hits. So far there haven't been any news about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,207
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,115 posts
7,667 battles
9 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Hah.

I am really curious how WG is going to balance all the Premium CVs after the rework hits. So far there haven't been any news about them.

This raises an interesting point.

Will WG offer some type of refund for those who purchased a prem CV?

Because your certainly not getting what you originally paid for.

IIRC, some time in the past there was a prem adjustment, (was is WoT or WoWs?) and this was the case.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,094
[MRI]
Member
2,242 posts
11,908 battles
41 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Will WG offer some type of refund for those who purchased a prem CV?

Because your certainly not getting what you originally paid for.

Yes, WG says you can get the full doubloon cost in refunds. 

I will probably refund my Kaga because I got mine to play in the Tier 7 Ops, and with the Tier 7 CVs being removed and Kaga being bumped up to Tier 8, I am not getting what I paid for. Unless Tier 8 CVs are allowed to be used in the Tier 7 Ops.

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
273
[SEARN]
Member
724 posts
12,014 battles
10 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Yes, WG says you can get the full doubloon cost in refunds. 

I will probably refund my Kaga because I got mine to play in the Tier 7 Ops, and with the Tier 7 CVs being removed and Kaga being bumped up to Tier 8, I am not getting what I am paid for. Unless Tier 8 CVs are allowed to be used in the Tier 7 Ops. 

That's a good point I totally forgot about. What is going to happen to the T7 ops that could have CV now that there are no odd tier CVs? 

Edited by HobartAWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,207
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,115 posts
7,667 battles
27 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

That's a good point I totally forgot about. What is going to happen to the T7 ops that could have CV now that there are no odd tier CVs? 

I'm sure the empty space will be filled with an unproductive DD, especially in the current Op.:Smile-angry:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
806
[HMAS_]
Member
1,921 posts
13,352 battles

You should never get rid of or sell premiums.....

:fish_palm:

 

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
302 posts
370 battles

:fish_haloween:

 

 

CV + Controllable Secondary + short range battle in Blitz = SHREED any sheeps

WG NEED TO BUFF KAGA and GZ Secondary base secondary into 10km..... with upgrade up to 14.3km

also reworked secondary to be controllable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×