Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Prussian Flag

7 comments in this topic

1,879 posts
6,031 battles

Not really. The two-headed griffin (or whatever it is) is cool and all but for the Asian I am, I prefer European dragons... (the 4 limbs 2 wings kind)
Besides I don't see it as much as I would like to (tiny flag lol), so not excited. Free stuffs are cool, but it's a flag. It is a flag!!!

When I say I'm a wehraboo, it's limited to warships in World of Warships, not everything that is labeled "German" :fish_book: 

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,269 posts
12,449 battles
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Not really. The two-headed griffin (or whatever it is) is cool and all but for the Asian I am, I prefer European dragons... (the 4 limbs 2 wings kind)
Besides I don't see it as much as I would like to (tiny flag lol), so not excited. Free stuffs are cool, but it's a flag. It is a flag!!!

When I say I'm a wehraboo, it's limited to warships in World of Warships, not everything that is labeled "German" :fish_book: 

Well, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot you.

😛

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
7,596 battles
10 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I think it would have been better for all if your reply went along the lines of "Ja Ja, der flag vill fly vunce again."

8 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

😛

Now Max has to rummage around in his wardrobe to locate the dusty old Walther P38.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,269 posts
12,449 battles
6 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I think it would have been better for all if your reply went along the lines of "Ja Ja, der flag vill fly vunce again."

THANK YOU!

6 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Now Max has to rummage around in his wardrobe to locate the dusty old Walther P38.

Nah. Can't find it.

Deploying plan B.

dirk-gently-bart-curlish-106.jpg

1,879 posts
6,031 battles
14 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

😛

Good luck, plebian :cap_haloween:

*go and hide in FdG*

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,269 posts
12,449 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

Good luck, plebian :cap_haloween:

*go and hide in FdG*

"Ve are trying to shoot him sir, but he has taken refuge in some massive floating metal casket."

"OUR BULLETS! ZEY DO NUSSING!"

Sign in to follow this