Sign in to follow this  
pokeranger24

Looking for CV line

8 comments in this topic

[TLS]
58 posts
1,561 battles

Hi, I am looking for CV line, I dont know much about them so can you guys add some tips too ?

I understand that a massive rework of CV in coming soon, and along with that there might be some event dedicated to them so I want something for that event too

Thanx in advance

[TLS]
58 posts
1,561 battles

already saw that ..... I am more curious about the differences between various carriers from various nations

i.e. what makes IJN CV different from US CV

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,144 posts
4,484 battles

If you are a Weaboo fan , you go and try IJN line.

Their entire lines consist of 4 Fighters,  4 Torpedo Bombers and 4 Dive Bombers  ( If you put Level 4 Skill known as " Air Superiority " , It only gain Additional 1 Fighters and 1 Dive Bombers ) .

Their planes are kind of more advanced than USN counterpart but that doesn't mean you can bully them due to low number . So exercise caution using your fighters , torp bombers and dive , Especially Tier 6 when the Strafing is real.

If you are a Hamburger fan , well USA USA USA!

Their entire lines consist of 6 Fighters , 6 Torpedo Bombers and 6 Dive Bombers. Again as " Air Superiority slaps on that CV , 7 Fighters and 7 Dive Bombers. However the Configuration from Tier 4 - 8 CV will always be 1 1 1 load.

USN Carrier has the highest number of planes with nasty firepower against IJN Counterpart but their planes is kind of lower bit tier. Again, you still need to exercise in caution when you are facing a skilled CV. So high number of planes don't mean jack.

Facts : Level 4 skill Air Superiority only applies to Fighters and Dive Bombers only. So... Torp bomber may be OP.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Cool 1

[TLS]
58 posts
1,561 battles
15 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

CV rework is right around the corner, may be wait a little bit?

I also wanted to wait until the new rework came around, but with the release of the update a new event "FLY! STRIKE! WIN!” will also be released so I wanted to get at least to tier 5 CV until then

@LawrenceXVIII Thanx mate, looks like I will be going for USN CV

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,505 battles
1 minute ago, pokeranger24 said:

I also wanted to wait until the new rework came around, but with the release of the update a new event "FLY! STRIKE! WIN!” will also be released so I wanted to get at least to tier 5 CV until then

Up to T5, both nations are alright. Just go for the one looks prettier to you.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,144 posts
4,484 battles
1 hour ago, pokeranger24 said:

Np Have fun.

Also the UK CV may also join in too in the CV Rework 2.0 . In my opinion, its best to farm both two lines for ez Exp earning since WG is going to bring out the compensation like :

I.e if your CV is Tier 4 or Above , it will converted to Ez Entire Free Exp : That is if you don't like them. ( Commanders who operate the aforementioned CV will reset back to 0 while their levels remained the same. Kinda like Redistribution for free )

Sign in to follow this