Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

A Pink Mystery - For Someone...

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles

I was just in a Coop game, dusting snowflakes. A guy in a T-61 launched some torps and died straight away.

He got second bottom on the team (beaten to the bottom by an AFKer). I don't know if he stayed and observed but he was long dead by the time his 8km torps caught up with me.

I was innocently sailing between a Massechhuettestest and an Amagi in my New Orleans (got a cit on the Mass I was that close) and then "PING PING PING!" torp warning.

I ate one.

Didn't have much room to move as I was, as I say, tripping carefree between two BBs and one hit me.

The chat message popped up as you can see below.

I wonder what his experience was/will be?

If he left battle immediately and went into another battle then I guess he had no idea he hit me.

Funny to think that he leaves his next battle as Pink and wondered why 😛

(His torp actually didn't kill me. As I said, I was in my New Orleans skipping heedlessly between a couple of BBs - and like Arnie said after Claire shot him in the face - "DON'T DO DAT")

pink.jpg

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
47 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Coming soon, a thread on the forums 'Pink for no reason, WP GG WG'.

Mystery things that happen that make people complain and then someone says "You aren't telling us the full story" and then they say "YES I AM MAN!" and then someone else is all like "NO MAN! YOU ARE NOT!" and then like the OP is all like, "YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!" and then someone else memes them.

Probably.

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,017 battles

Well they only have to look at their post battle results screens for the battle immediately before becoming pink to see why. Not that great of a mystery.

Whether or not that player is able to do this …… well that is an entirely separate discussion. 

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,826 posts
7,474 battles
2 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

Well they only have to look at their post battle results screens for the battle immediately before becoming pink to see why. Not that great of a mystery.

Whether or not that player is able to do this …… well that is an entirely separate discussion. 

From what I see on this forum, people are more likely to blame WG for anything out of the norm.

They don't seem to be bothered to get to the root of the problem; it's easier and more self-fulfilling to find fault with the game.

"I'm not the noob, it's everyone else and WG who sucks!"

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,017 battles
4 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

From what I see on this forum, people are more likely to blame WG for anything out of the norm.

They don't seem to be bothered to get to the root of the problem; it's easier and more self-fulfilling to find fault with the game.

"I'm not the noob, it's everyone else and WG who sucks!" 

Couldn't agree more. That's what I was trying to say but I guess it didn't come out as that. They have the ability to easily see the reason why (post battle results screen) but whether or not they can be bothered or even have the inclination to look at, and be critical of their own actions is yet to be seen

Sign in to follow this