Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Weekend win rate

24 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
Super Tester
1,022 posts
14,856 battles

Hows everybody doing? 

In the last 3 days I have been:

- 3 wins in 12 games in buffalo

- 1 win in 5 games in Republique

- 1 win in 7 games in Gearing

- 1 win in 4 games in Shimakaze

As a player that is used to carrying teams to win, this is a sad reflection of the state of teams this Christmas. My experience these last few days has been nothing short of misery, disappointment, and frustration. 

The teams are so terrible to the point of being unwinnable and uncarry-able from the first minute. There is no carrying a team where 6 of 12 ships are dead in the first five minutes with zero kills. Just nothing that can be done. 

I have seen it all. 

Sniping Kurfurst telling 'noob DDs' to charge at radar cruisers and tank damage for them. 

Friendly DDs dying to second-line torpedo launches. 

Battleships gathering at the edge of the map for a tea party. 

Divisions of 3 cruisers that sit broadside to the enemy ships all together, stationary, firing their guns into the water 1km away, systematically deleted by the enemy. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

[LYNMF]
1,074 posts
14,621 battles

well it's good know i'm not the only one

since i'm a noob i can't carry but what i see some play even worst than me lol

178 posts
5,885 battles

it`s the season for giving ... and you are giving your win rate to someone else ... what Christmas is all about

• Funny 1

1,879 posts
6,031 battles

The consolation is sometimes weekdays aren't any better :Smile_trollface:

When I know my team is going down losing, I'd try to do as much damage as possible. Gotta capitalize on the lost.

37 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Sniping Kurfurst telling 'noob DDs' to charge at radar cruisers and tank damage for them. 

Friendly DDs dying to second-line torpedo launches. 

Battleships gathering at the edge of the map for a tea party. 

Divisions of 3 cruisers that sit broadside to the enemy ships all together, stationary, firing their guns into the water 1km away, systematically deleted by the enemy. 

I was in a game (in Lightning) where an "allied" Hindenburg shot at me and an allied Z-52 for not capping. There was a cheeki breeki DM hiding behind the island in the cap, preventing us from getting anywhere near. When the DM slipped out of his hiding, NO ONE was shooting at him until it was too late for me. I pinged the team to kill that DM at the start. No one was shooting because they couldn't bother to advance.

Shouldn't have obliged the a-hole in Hindenburg, but shooting at team mates?

[O7]
56 posts
11,635 battles

For everyone losing someone wins.  On Wednesday during the day I played 20 battles in a Giulio for only 2 losses including a 15 game win streak.  I had some good games and some bad games but often just had real good teams.  Too often these days it seems so one sided and I was just fortunate to be on the right side for so many battles

Beta Tester
1,228 posts
10,007 battles

We can calculate the formula for success based on known factors:

[Christmas holidays] x [200% win bonus] x [Weekend] = [Horrors Beyond Imagination]

Even Co-Op isn't safe right now!

[STEIN]
177 posts
6,087 battles

Same old problems

1 hour ago, LordTyphoon said:

My experience these last few days has been nothing short of misery, disappointment, and frustration. 

How about teaming up? We had a good game when you were in Conqueror.

[CLAY]
1,191 posts
8,099 battles

This is why I stopped caring about winning.

Of course, I never HAD the ability to carry in the first place, so I just try to help as much as possible and hopefully get some xp in doing so.

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles
15 minutes ago, Commander_GALEN said:

Random Battles < Scenario (Narai, Cherry, Dynamo, Aegis) :cap_yes:

Dynamo!! My all time favourite! 

Edited by waichung1823

Beta Tester
1,228 posts
10,007 battles

I'm actually on Public Test at the moment. CV Rework is more interesting than I first thought - the new AA system is pretty cool. I have to figure out some new builds now...

[HKN]
2,634 posts
6,936 battles

better play CooP then... 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[REPOI]
Super Tester
1,022 posts
14,856 battles

Tried again in a division tonight - the number of thrown games is horrific. 

Looks like its scenarios only for the rest of the holidays. 

1126550481_WorldofWarships27_12_20189_47_09PM.thumb.png.28b47ad832a39c2d5f7419a7b5fd3c26.png

[BOTES]
Modder
556 posts
4,295 battles

I like to think that the regular WR-dives from weekends will eventually lead to RNGesus and MM-God pitying me and giving me good teams and good RNG someday.

One can only hope.

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
4 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Hows everybody doing? 

I'm doing what I usually do, div up and club weekend players. Still a lot of losses tonight.

I am mostly annoyed by DD players. Today saw a good number of Asashio B's eating torps and dead before 5 minutes. In 3 games out of 14, enemy DD TK'd one of their other BB or DD. Had CVs who were almost AFK, probably just doing the PEF CV mission. Lots of bonus, buffs, missions, goals = Lots of bad players.

Out of 14, only one game where I got killed before 5 minutes myself, but I was in a mino against 2 radar ships, so shit happens.

So many one sided game, I couldn't even farm damage...

today.PNG.7db60e2f7fa738b768dfb6a3105ea6c7.PNG

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LYNMF]
1,074 posts
14,621 battles

lost 4 out 5 match in akizuki, all of it in T8 to T10 match

a big yamato dies less than 5min into a match, im thinking how they can die less than 5min into a match..are they dumb? i think they are 

[REPOI]
453 posts
9,669 battles

This weeks player base was dreadful on both SEA and NA server, you can look at the stats. I have to deal a lot more damage than usual but win rate still nose dive.

Screenshot_20181229-032333_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181229-032446_Chrome.jpg

178 posts
5,885 battles

you could try this ...

first totally ignore profile stats ... too match maker influenced

165 battles ago I started my own stat

after each battle I add up all my teams XPs ...win or lose ... divide it by player numbers ...if my XP is above that figure I record it as a successful battle or commander of value( not a win ) that will only stress you

at the moment I`m at 54% commander of value yet my profile possibly 48- 50 % I just don't look

my commander of value I prize much higher than any other stat

might be crazy but what do I care

the beauty of this is it takes MM and noob/potatoes content out of the equation ... and it is "totally" personally influenced

though it might be a bit tedious for some to do all the calculating after each match

Edited by chicony56
  • Cool 1

[HMASW]
34 posts
17,069 battles

Good concept chicony,

It shouldn't be hard for the devs to add that sort of stat to personal figures.  I wonder if they would be interested in doing that, however there would be inherent bias in favour of BBs as damage caused seems to drive XP award.

178 posts
5,885 battles

Favour BBs as Damage caused seems to drive XP award???

I can't subscribe to that theory ... DDs/cruisers have greater ability to capture/spot/higher damage due to torps

no ... just can't see it sorry

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
1 hour ago, chicony56 said:

Favour BBs as Damage caused seems to drive XP award???

I can't subscribe to that theory ... DDs/cruisers have greater ability to capture/spot/higher damage due to torps

no ... just can't see it sorry

Regardless of your subscription, that was a partially correct theory, and it's pretty proven in the last ranked season as well. Everyone played Yamato to save star.

Sign in to follow this